Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by JDI View Post
    Channeling my innermost Bond....Local Sheriff fund raiser cocktail party....



    Suit - Combatant Gent
    Shirt - Black and Brown
    Belt - BR
    Pocket Square - eBay
    Tie - BR
    Shoes - Steve Madden
    Watch - Seamaster
    Great combination overall, but why right side lapel of shirt is curved.
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

    Comment


      Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
      Great combination overall, but why right side lapel of shirt is curved.
      Collar must have been caught on lapel when I was raising arm to take photo...I always use magnetic collar stays so that may have moved too....

      Comment


        Rainy day coffee run....



        Jacket - BR Factory
        Shirt - BR Heritage
        Belt - BR
        Jeans - Paper Denim and Cloth
        Boots - Clarks
        Time-X

        Comment


          Originally posted by JDI View Post
          Rainy day coffee run....



          Jacket - BR Factory
          Shirt - BR Heritage
          Belt - BR
          Jeans - Paper Denim and Cloth
          Boots - Clarks
          Time-X
          Awesome jacket. How long ago did you pick that up? On the hunt for something similar.

          Comment


            Originally posted by dangerpenguin View Post
            Awesome jacket. How long ago did you pick that up? On the hunt for something similar.
            Last week in store, w/60% off Friend and Fam discount...think it was like $50. Never saw it online...color is even better in person, photos don't do it justice.

            Comment


              Originally posted by JDI View Post
              Collar must have been caught on lapel when I was raising arm to take photo...I always use magnetic collar stays so that may have moved too....
              I think [MENTION=14258]fiftyforfifty[/MENTION] was kidding. Killer look, JDI.

              Comment


                Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                I think [MENTION=14258]fiftyforfifty[/MENTION] was kidding. Killer look, JDI.
                Thanks. Nah, he carries a magnifying glass for photos...haha

                Comment


                  Trying to wear my turtle neck more

                  Comment


                    Casual day at the office.


                    Sweater: Uniqlo
                    OCBD: Uniqlo
                    Pants: Bonobos
                    Loafers: Velasca
                    Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by theskillets View Post
                      Casual day at the office.

                      Sweater: Uniqlo
                      Did you size down on the Uniqlo sweater? I just picked up a few and feel like they fit me much baggier than they do you.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by nodeal View Post
                        Did you size down on the Uniqlo sweater? I just picked up a few and feel like they fit me much baggier than they do you.
                        Are they the lambswool sweaters? I'm usually a large at Uniqlo, but I also found they fit pretty baggy. I sized down to medium for a perfect fit; the stretch of the wool helps.

                        Comment


                          Grabbed one of those Gap lambswool cable cardigans last week. I was never much of a cardigan guy, but I've had 5 people compliment me on it in the two hours I've been in the office.



                          Henley is from EMS, jeans are Gap 1969 straight selvedge.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by nodeal View Post
                            Did you size down on the Uniqlo sweater? I just picked up a few and feel like they fit me much baggier than they do you.
                            Yes, I got a size Medium. I tried the Large but it was too big. The mediums fit great - not too loose and not too tight. It is the merino wool sweaters. They are very thin but that is why I love them. I get too hot in bulky sweaters. Plus, they layer great under a sport coat.
                            Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

                            Comment


                              For sale, one iPhone 6 that turns any color blue into some other color.....suit it actually a dark navy....



                              Suit - Combatant Gent
                              Shirt - 1901 Nordstrom
                              Belt - Marc NY
                              Tie/Square - The Tie Bar
                              Shoes - John White -London
                              Time-X

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by JDI View Post
                                For sale, one iPhone 6 that turns any color blue into some other color.....suit it actually a dark navy....



                                Suit - Combatant Gent
                                Shirt - 1901 Nordstrom
                                Belt - Marc NY
                                Tie/Square - The Tie Bar
                                Shoes - John White -London
                                Time-X
                                [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] Sharp rig! Great pattern matching.
                                Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X