Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Lance @Acoustic, yea thanks for the advice guys, I've started to wear a few more ties here and there and me and my one friend are actually making a conscious effort to not resort to t-shirts, gym shorts, etc haha....I guess it's just going to take me some time to adjust, I've already replaced most of my t-shirts w/ thin polos and have a a few nice slim ties and oxford shirts I just have to start trying them out when I don't have a presentation or I'm not seeing a guest speaker or something in classes.....I think my last hurdle is to try and find/start wearing a nice sportcoat or light blazer this spring/summer in place of more casual jackets.... but I'm on the hunt!

Comment

I'm with you Pitt. I'm trying to dress better, but it's hard to do too much in college. My friends definitely notice the change, but after a while they'll stop making remarks. T-shirts are on the way out for me, but I don't have enough other items to make it a full laundry cycle w/o one yet.

I want to try throwing in some blazers too, gotta go thrifting soon and find one.

Comment

Yes lazy bum look I know, but It's too nice and sunny outside for me to really bother today lol.

Comment

A little on the see-through side to wear by itself. =P

Comment

Rainy day here. This calls for my rubber soled, knock-around Kenneth Coles.

Comment

Gieves & Hawkes navy blazer, thrifted

Hickey Freeman light blue check shirt, thrifted

Robert Talbott BOC tie, Nordstrom Rack

white linen pocket square, thrifted

red lapel flower, The Knottery

light grey pants, Bonobos

AE Arlington wingtip tassel loafers, thrifted

Comment

@JC: I like lapel flower. I'm thinking about getting one for myself, now. And of course, flat rate shipping means I'll save more if I get two. :-)

Comment

Very classy. Not to mention, marble bathroom!

Comment

Forgot to post this morning. Nice chill Spring day today.

Comment

Really digging the jacket Foodie. What is it?

Comment

double monks are spicy foodie! Deets? And the blazer sits well on you man. nice

Chilly spring day on my end as well today, smart casual day i suppose.

these LL Bean Rangers are one of my most comfortably shoes, i love when they are on my feet, feel like pillows...but i do miss my boat shoes...these will get a nice summer breather...i think

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                        I>0<I

Comment

@MaxMan Love the shirt and tie combo! Deets?

Comment

Great combination Max, everything works well together. I actually wore something similiar this weekend. Well, atleast the shirt and tie combo.

Comment

Nice hammer

Comment

@Bere09: Thanks!, it's a BR grey cotton blazer

@Maxman: Thanks! they are AE Moras. Love the colors you have today.

@Maxman & Lance: Wow...we are all wearing similar stuff today...freaky:

Comment

Working...
                                X