Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by JDI View Post
    Office day.

    Sweater - BR
    Shirt - Uniqlo
    Jeans - Paper Denim and Cloth
    Belt - BR
    Boots - Stafford Gunner
    Time-X
    Looks good. How do you like the boots?

    Comment


      Yesterday.... pulling out the henleys for fall....



      Henley - St Johns Bay - JCP
      Tee - Apt 9 Kohls
      Jeans - PD and C
      Belt - Trafalgar
      Boots - Steve Madden
      Time-X

      Comment


        Originally posted by nodeal View Post
        Looks good. How do you like the boots?

        Great, going to get the cognac ones as well. On sale this week for $52.

        Comment


          Comment


            Originally posted by DuFrank View Post


            Jcrew vest
            Perry Ellis sweater
            American Eagle t-shirt
            Bonobos chinos
            Grenson boots
            C Ward C60 Trident
            Oh man, I love that watch. I've been covering one ever since Joe first reviewed it last year.

            Comment


              Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
              Oh man, I love that watch. I've been covering one ever since Joe first reviewed it last year.
              It's great, C Ward really nailed the design. I first saw it on a black Hirsch Knight watch strap (first photo below) and had to have it. It's great on almost any color strap. (The photos below aren't mine -- found with a quick Google search.)


              Comment



                J Crew vest
                CT shirt
                C. Ward C60 Trident on Hirsch Modena
                JCF bracelet
                Bonobos chinos
                Joe Abboud belt
                Happy Socks
                Barney's NY double monks

                Comment




                  Cool autumn day in NYC

                  Scott James sports coat
                  JCF flannel
                  JC khakis
                  Stafford Deacons (with a new layer of Obenauf LP for the fall/winter)

                  Comment




                    Warm and sunshine day in Shanghai!

                    J. Crew - Vest, Pants, Tie
                    Nordstrom - Smartcare Wrinkle Free Shirt
                    Mercanti Fiorentini - Suede Oxford (via DSW)
                    Hat - ZARA (and the photo was taken in ZARA shop )

                    Comment


                      A little chill......in the air..



                      Vest - BR
                      Thermal - Todd Snyder/Champion
                      Jeans - Levi 511
                      Belt - Gap
                      Shoes - American Eagle
                      Watch - Breda

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jmhuang View Post


                        Warm and sunshine day in Shanghai!

                        J. Crew - Vest, Pants, Tie
                        Nordstrom - Smartcare Wrinkle Free Shirt
                        Mercanti Fiorentini - Suede Oxford (via DSW)
                        Hat - ZARA (and the photo was taken in ZARA shop )
                        You've just shown me how one can make blue suede shoes and light blue pants work. Awesome

                        Comment




                          Chillier day in Atlanta

                          JC quilted vest
                          Massimo Dutti merino sweater
                          Hanes undershirt
                          JC flannel-lined chinos
                          Grenson Alfred boots
                          C60 Trident

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
                            You've just shown me how one can make blue suede shoes and light blue pants work. Awesome
                            Thanks! I thought I should try an all-blue outfit, and this pair of blue suede buck just "jumped out" from my shoe closet

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jmhuang View Post
                              Thanks! I thought I should try an all-blue outfit, and this pair of blue suede buck just "jumped out" from my shoe closet

                              Well done, sir! One of the best outfits I have seen here recently.

                              Comment


                                Gettin' my fall on.



                                JC tweed jacket, LE flannel shirt, JCF cords, PRL suede boots
                                Ben

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X