Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    From a recent wedding adventure...

    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...psfjbc0dps.jpg

    Shirt - Banana Republic
    Suit - JCF
    Tie - JCF
    Pocket Square - Brooks Brothers
    Shoes - Allen Edmonds

    Looking at the pic now, the pants are a bit too long on this suit.

    Comment


      Originally posted by JDI View Post
      Feel like I'm channeling a 60's / 70's thing today....



      Shirt - Paper Denim and Cloth
      Jeans - J Crew
      Belt - BR
      Chelsea Boots - Bass
      Watch - Dad's 1960's Hamilton (Mechanical Winder)
      Like that shirt, not the half-tuck tho'. Also like the heirloom Hammy.
      Ben

      Comment


        Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        Like that shirt, not the half-tuck tho'. Also like the heirloom Hammy.
        Thanks. PDC makes some really nice stuff, got this shirt for like $20 and some jeans for around same last year on iDeali...... Again the Hamilton was my Dad's. When he died in Nov, we found it without a band, in an old mug on his desk, along with some pennies etc....almost went in the garbage. It's a real keepsake for me.

        If I put on a sport coat later, I promise I will tuck in my shirt. Otherwise it's a Jersey thing, you know what I'm sayin?

        Comment


          Originally posted by JDI View Post
          Thanks. PDC makes some really nice stuff, got this shirt for like $20 and some jeans for around same last year on iDeali...... Again the Hamilton was my Dad's. When he died in Nov, we found it without a band, in an old mug on his desk, along with some pennies etc....almost went in the garbage. It's a real keepsake for me.

          If I put on a sport coat later, I promise I will tuck in my shirt. Otherwise it's a Jersey thing, you know what I'm sayin?
          Early happy hour.....tucked. Uniqlo Jersey Sportcoat

          Comment


            WIWT



            Cooling off after a quite warm fall day in DC

            Shirt: navy Henley from J. Crew
            Belt: reclaimed leather from Portland Trading Co.
            Watch: Longines Hydroconquest chronograph
            Jeans: Traveler Jean in grey from BR
            Boots: Danner x Beckel Canvas Danner Lights in "mint" with added red Danner laces

            Comment


              Originally posted by JDI View Post
              Thanks. PDC makes some really nice stuff, got this shirt for like $20 and some jeans for around same last year on iDeali...... Again the Hamilton was my Dad's. When he died in Nov, we found it without a band, in an old mug on his desk, along with some pennies etc....almost went in the garbage. It's a real keepsake for me.

              If I put on a sport coat later, I promise I will tuck in my shirt. Otherwise it's a Jersey thing, you know what I'm sayin?
              Springsteen Jersey or Jersey Shore Jersey?
              My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

              Comment


                Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
                Springsteen Jersey or Jersey Shore Jersey?
                More of a Soprano Jersey....

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post


                  Cooling off after a quite warm fall day in DC

                  Shirt: navy Henley from J. Crew
                  Belt: reclaimed leather from Portland Trading Co.
                  Watch: Longines Hydroconquest chronograph
                  Jeans: Traveler Jean in grey from BR
                  Boots: Danner x Beckel Canvas Danner Lights in "mint" with added red Danner laces
                  2 Thumbs up.....My kind of casual look, except an old guy like me can't pull off those boots.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post


                    Cooling off after a quite warm fall day in DC

                    Shirt: navy Henley from J. Crew
                    Belt: reclaimed leather from Portland Trading Co.
                    Watch: Longines Hydroconquest chronograph
                    Jeans: Traveler Jean in grey from BR
                    Boots: Danner x Beckel Canvas Danner Lights in "mint" with added red Danner laces
                    Awesome man, too good, really impressed, You have good sense and know what and how to select
                    Eat what is good for your health but
                    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

                    Comment


                      Office day, mid 70's, nice.



                      Shirt - J Crew
                      Jeans - Paper Denim and Cloth
                      Belt - Gap
                      Shoes - +2 Italy
                      Watch - Breda

                      Comment


                        I've never been a fan of shawl cardigan until now.

                        5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

                        Comment


                          WIWT

                          [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] and fiftyforfifty Thanks for the high praise, gents.

                          Originally posted by JDI View Post
                          Office day, mid 70's, nice.



                          Shirt - J Crew
                          Jeans - Paper Denim and Cloth
                          Belt - Gap
                          Shoes - +2 Italy
                          Watch - Breda
                          Love that shirt. Might have to check out that brand.
                          [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION] Where's that sweater from? Looks slick.
                          Last edited by Snake Doctor; October 8, 2015, 01:02 PM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post
                            [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] and fiftyforfifty Thanks for the high praise, gents.



                            Love that shirt. Might have to check out that brand.
                            [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION] Where's that sweater from? Looks slick.
                            Just from Hennes & Mauritz
                            5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

                            Comment


                              Flying out this afternoon for a long weekend in Dallas, went more casual in the office attire to make it work better for air travel. Also realized that I'm close to being a full a Bonobos model today... also excuse the urinal in the background, missed the angle to block them apparently.



                              Jacket - Bonobos unconstructed cotton blazer
                              Shirt - Ratio MTM OCBD
                              Pants - Bonobos washed chinos
                              Socks - Vivarati (apparently the company went bust since I purchased)
                              Shoes - Clarks DBs
                              Belt - Rancourt natural chromexcel
                              Last edited by hornsup84; October 8, 2015, 02:23 PM.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                                Flying out this afternoon for a long weekend in Dallas, went more casual in the office attire to make it work better for air travel. Also realized that I'm close to being a full a Bonobos model today... also excuse the urinal in the background, missed the angle to block them apparently.



                                Jacket - Bonobos unconstructed cotton blazer
                                Shirt - Ratio MTM OCBD
                                Pants - Bonobos washed chinos
                                Socks - Vivarati (apparently the company went bust since I purchased)
                                Shoes - Clarks DBs
                                Belt - Rancourt natural chromexcel
                                Nice -- really like those burgundy chinos with the navy blazer. Headed to the Cotton Bowl for the game this weekend?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X