Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather is very chilly with intermittent showers.

Beaver Brand fur felt hat
    Paul Stuart blue tweed jacket
    JCrew flannel
    JCrew khakis
    Stafford boots

Comment

That jacket is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        That jacket is amazing!
        Thank you sir! It was an amazing find by accident. I bought a collection of Paul Stuart/PRL Blue Label items on eBay for a song. This was part of the collection and just needed to bring the chest and waist in. Never thought that I would like a blue tweed jacket but it has grown on me quite a bit. It definitely fits the bill with the crummy weather today.

Comment

Agree with [MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] -- nice!

Comment

The chilly weather wear is coming out this week for sure....

Sweatshirt - BR
            Tee - Tommy Bahama
            Jeans - Levi 511
            Belt - Dockers
            Shoes - +2 Italy
            Socks - BR
            Time-X
            Last edited by JDI; October 2, 2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Cool casual Friday. Colors more accurate on the right.

JCF vest, random sweater from New Zealand, JC shirt, LE chinos, Nordstrom 1901 shoes, Orient watch on C&B strap, pinkie ring handmade from Etsy.

I have to dress as a pirate for Halloween and used the occasion as an excuse to buy a gaudy pinkie ring - which I've always wanted to try vis-a-vis my fantasy of being Dickie Greenleaf.

I don't think I'd wear it every day but I'm actually not hating it.
              Ben

Comment

Heading out for early happy hour, changed up the shirt, put on the Staffords, and wearing new BR jacket picked up for a great price on a clearance rack, think it was $53...

Comment

Originally posted by JDI View Post
                  Heading out for early happy hour, changed up the shirt, put on the Staffords, and wearing new BR jacket picked up for a great price on a clearance rack, think it was $53...

How's the sizing on those deacons? I've read mixed reviews

Comment

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
                    Fit me just fine (10.5 in sneaks and 10.5 in Deacons).

Wearing mine today too!

Comment

Hey there, been a while. Rare clinic day for me, was feeling kind of brown. Very in-between seasonality and not sure how well it worked, the tie is wool the pants are a donegal, the jacket is wool/linen unlined hopsack.

Textures

Tie is dying.

Luigi Bianchi Mantova
                      Lands End
                      Spier & Mackay
                      J Crew
                      Carmina

Comment

Love the Carminas Los... I also wish I would have jumped on the donegal trousers from Lands End a few years ago. Assuming those are the trousers that go w the jacket you have had up for sale?

Comment

[MENTION=2492]LosRockets[/MENTION] - How is the sizing on the Luigi Bianchi jacket? I assume eBay, do you have a preferred seller?

Comment

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post
                            A noine fits like a noine......bababooey.

Comment

@sabrown - Thanks, they're suede captoe balmorals I got from a seller on SF for $140ish. Simpson last, so quite slim. The trousers are J Crew Ludlow Classic i got from @skispry. The tie is a lands end wool/silk tie. @JBarwick - got the LBM from yoox! <$170 during a random Spring 2015 sale. It's an incredible Loro Piana fabric (didn't expect this) - Zelander Wool/Linen 50/50 (maybe a bit of silk mixed in). The cut is their Dream model, which as you can tell is totally unlined/unstructured. That being said, it actually fits a bit larger than SS. This is a 38R and the chest still works for me, whereas I've pretty much moved on to a 40R across the board in most other brands. If you've seen Sartoria Formosa, this has the exact opposite effect on the body. The former has a lot of depth to it, gives you structure. The Dream is a very lean cut.
                              Last edited by LosRockets; October 3, 2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=2492]LosRockets[/MENTION] -- cuff dem trew Is the jacket a hard 3? It looks like it, but that may just be an effect of your stance.

I am pretty sure I really like it, but the pics make it a little hard to tell (which I'm sure you know).

Comment

Working...
                                X