Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still off/on summer in Atlanta, though today wasn't as humid.

Shirt- Polo RL
    Pants- Polo RL Suffield
    Belt- J Crew
    Boots- J Crew Kenton plain-toe
    Watch- Christopher Ward C60 Trident on Hirsch Modena strap

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      Warmth

What tie is that? Sorry if I missed you already answering. I'm a fan of the horizontal texture on it and it's a nice brown hue.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
        What tie is that? Sorry if I missed you already answering. I'm a fan of the horizontal texture on it and it's a nice brown hue.
        It is a Land's End tie from last year. It is 55/45 silk/wool 3.25" and I think 58" long. They had a rust colored one which I missed out on and this blue one on eBay. They have some other similar composition ties with the horizontal pattern on eBay but stripes. I am waiting on a rust to pop up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Lands-En...item1ea339b94e

Comment

Today I was at a broker's open house for one of the agents from Million Dollar Listing. Once I arrived they asked me to sign a disclaimer to be on tv. With the way I was dressed I realized I would probably be in a couple shots. The crew came up to me and asked if I'd engage in convo about the property with the agent on camera. I obliged. I was pretty nervous, so I don't know if my part will make it on the show. If it does it will be a total advertisement for Suitsupply. Here is a selfie of what I was wearing.

Suit: SuSu Lazio
          Shirt: SuSu
          Tie: SuSu

EDIT: [MENTION=14386]Danny[/MENTION] that is a 3" tie with a 4" lapel
          My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
            Today I was at a broker's open house for one of the agents from Million Dollar Listing. Once I arrived they asked me to sign a disclaimer to be on tv. With the way I was dressed I realized I would probably be in a couple shots. The crew came up to me and asked if I'd engage in convo about the property with the agent on camera. I obliged. I was pretty nervous, so I don't know if my part will make it on the show. If it does it will be a total advertisement for Suitsupply. Here is a selfie of what I was wearing.

Suit: SuSu Lazio
            Shirt: SuSu
            Tie: SuSu

EDIT: [MENTION=14386]Danny[/MENTION] that is a 3" tie with a 4" lapel
            Damn. I'm totally digging that. The suit, the tie, the shirt, the entire combo. Dammit. I wish more than the Napoli cuts would fit me...Gah...Are the Lazio shoulders completely unstructured? I can normally get away with smaller shoulder widths if they're completely unconstructed.

Comment

Originally posted by Matchbook View Post
              Damn. I'm totally digging that. The suit, the tie, the shirt, the entire combo. Dammit. I wish more than the Napoli cuts would fit me...Gah...Are the Lazio shoulders completely unstructured? I can normally get away with smaller shoulder widths if they're completely unconstructed.
              The Lazio is not completely unstructured. The Lazio has a much softer canvas that the Napoli. The shoulder padding is about the same, probably a little less.

The Hudson fits likes the Lazio with a more natural shoulder. It also has patch pockets. The lapels are the same size. You might have success with it.

Also, if the Napoli fits you the Washington (in one size larger) would probably fit you pretty well also. A 40 Washington fits me about the same as a 38 Napoli.

Comment

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post

Still off/on summer in Atlanta, though today wasn't as humid.

Shirt- Polo RL
                Pants- Polo RL Suffield
                Belt- J Crew
                Boots- J Crew Kenton plain-toe
                Watch- Christopher Ward C60 Trident on Hirsch Modena strap
                All is good, but I like the watch most.
                Eat what is good for your health but
                Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                  nice...also thanks for reminding me that I need to get my camel hair blazers tailored for this season.
                  Nice blazer and shirt, but sir are you sure tie going well with it.
                  Eat what is good for your health but
                  Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Warmth

Nice look. Who makes the shirt? I really like the collar.

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
                      Nice look. Who makes the shirt? I really like the collar.
                      Hugo Boss Black. I got it during a big sale in Germany so I don't know if they are in the US market. Also, cool that you may be on MDL!

Comment

Jacket and shirt: Hugo Boss
                        Tie: Burberry
                        Scarf: Vintage Alexander's

Comment

Jacket and shirt: Hugo Boss
                          Tie: Burberry
                          Scarf: Vintage Alexander's

Respectfully, that scarf seems to throw something out of wack.

Comment

Charcoal Suit: LE31 by Simons
                            Shirt: H&M
                            Tie: no brand
                            Tie Bar: Simons
                            Watch: Fossil
                            Donut: Tim Horton's

5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

It is a Land's End tie from last year. It is 55/45 silk/wool 3.25" and I think 58" long. They had a rust colored one which I missed out on and this blue one on eBay. They have some other similar composition ties with the horizontal pattern on eBay but stripes. I am waiting on a rust to pop up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Lands-En...item1ea339b94e
                              Nice, I'm a big fan, the horizontal gives it some uniqueness but doesn't go crazy. Wish they had it currently stocked so I could check it out.

Comment

Dat donut doe.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X