Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe its just a personal preference, but I just don't like light wash jeans at all....outside of the ones I own from college that are used for cutting the lawn, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
      JDI is rocking the Jay Leno look this week. I am ok with the rest of the fit.
      JB, you're killing me. Now I am really offended.

Comment

My $.02: I don't categorically hate lighter wash jeans, but I wouldn't wear them with a sportcoat. I wear lighter denim exclusively with casual wear - like Chucks + henley, or Bean boots + crewneck sweater, or something similar. I like them better in JDI's penultimate outfit, with the track jacket thing and sneakers.
        Ben

Comment

Suit: JCF
          Shirt: BR
          Tie: Express

Comment

Originally posted by MrFeeny View Post

Good suit and tie, I feel you may try it with some plain shirt, would look better.
            Eat what is good for your health but
            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Scott James cashmere sports coat
              JAB ecru ocbd
              Tiebar bow tie
              LE khakis
              Stafford Deacon boots

EDIT: I do not know why tapatalk is uploading pics sideways. It looks fine in the app. first world problems...
              Last edited by sskim3; September 22, 2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Beautiful lapel roll on that jacket!

Comment

Those light wash jeans did nothing for me. Fit looks good but the wash just kills me.

Comment

Going for broke with summer materials on the last day of summer, I guess. I feel like I'm off to a hipster wedding at a barn where everyone drinks from Mason jars.

SS jacket (silk/linen/wool), BB shirt, Merona tie (silk/linen), JCF pants (linen/cotton), PRL boots
                    Last edited by LesserBlackDog; September 22, 2015, 02:28 PM.
                    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by MrFeeny View Post

I am a fan of mixing patterns, this looks good without being annoying. solid effort IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                        Warmth

nice...also thanks for reminding me that I need to get my camel hair blazers tailored for this season.

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] No beard = no hipster. You're safe. And if it were a certifiable hipster look, you'd have a lot of us rethinking our aversions to the hipster label. That tie also has me looking into Target as an in-person alternative to TTB. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                            I side with JDI on this one -- I actually like that it's a lighter wash of denim.
                            Originally posted by JDI View Post
                            Disagree, but thanks. Breaking up the "double denim" with the bolder belt and shoes.
                            I'm on [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] 's side, as well. Really, really like that look. It's kind of "southern gentleman on casual Friday," and I'm a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                              Going for broke with summer materials on the last day of summer, I guess. I feel like I'm off to a hipster wedding at a barn where everyone drinks from Mason jars.

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                              [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] No beard = no hipster. You're safe. And if it were a certifiable hipster look, you'd have a lot of us rethinking our aversions to the hipster label. That tie also has me looking into Target as an in-person alternative to TTB. Nice.
                              Commented to my friend that I look like I belong in a Pinterest hipster lumbersexual wedding. BOOM got invited to be her plus-one at a Pinterest hipster lumbersexual wedding she's going to this weekend.

Being the best-dressed guy in the room is seriously dangerous sometimes.
                              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                                Commented to my friend that I look like I belong in a Pinterest hipster lumbersexual wedding. BOOM got invited to be her plus-one at a Pinterest hipster lumbersexual wedding she's going to this weekend.

Being the best-dressed guy in the room is seriously dangerous sometimes.
                                Well, it is a sharp look.

Comment

Working...
                                X