Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guncheck and flannel. The tie is probably the wrong color but I don't have many solid colored ties. Oh well.

Comment

Digging the combination, but isn't it way too hot in Tennessee for that yet? Can't wait for Fall? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Murph65 View Post
        Digging the combination, but isn't it way too hot in Tennessee for that yet? Can't wait for Fall? ;-)
        I am always cold so flannel comes out early. I wearing sweaters when it is 100 out.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
          I am always cold so flannel comes out early. I wearing sweaters when it is 100 out.
          I wear flannels year round, because even if it's 100 degrees outside, it's about 70 in my office. Because of the patriarchy .

EDIT: I think I like that jacket a lot, though it's hard to tell without a full picture.

Comment

[MENTION=11233]facelessghost[/MENTION] - see picture from March. Howard Yount has some great green flannel pants that may work with it but $150+ for some pants is not currently in the cards.

Comment

[MENTION=11233]facelessghost[/MENTION] - see picture from March. Howard Yount has some great green flannel pants that may work with it but $150+ for some pants is not currently in the cards.

Related question: I think you recently mentioned that all of your pants are from Banana Republic. Which cut are you wearing? Tailored slim?

Comment

Originally posted by facelessghost View Post
                Related question: I think you recently mentioned that all of your pants are from Banana Republic. Which cut are you wearing? Tailored slim?
                Yea Tailored Slim. Most are from 2012-2013 when TS was one of their major lines, now it looks like they don't have too many options. After measuring a few pairs, I feel like a few brands have a similar fit though the thigh area could be slightly looser for comfort.

Comment

Where in Nashville are you? Williamson county?
                  My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

[MENTION=14255]thecharlesg[/MENTION] - Davidson County. I feel like giving a real estate person that information is bad but given it is not hard to find out where I live, no harm. Hell aren't most photos full of meta-data with locations attached?

Comment

Fantastic. Perfect fit. Everything about the look is class.

Comment

[MENTION=14255]thecharlesg[/MENTION] - Davidson County. I feel like giving a real estate person that information is bad but given it is not hard to find out where I live, no harm. Hell aren't most photos full of meta-data with locations attached?
                        I'm actually not licensed in Tennessee. However, I used to live in Middle Tennessee, briefly. Looks rural for Davidson county. I had imagined the picture was taken in Franklin.
                        My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Overall its great.
                          Eat what is good for your health but
                          Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Getting ready for the cooler weather....

Black - HM, shirt Uniqlo
                            Grey Check - Calvin Klein, shirt John Varvatos
                            Beige - J Ferrar, denim shirt Gap
                            Tan Check - Michael Kors, shirt Claiborne
                            Pocket Squares - The Tie Bar, ebay

Comment

Friday office and happy hour soon....

Shirt - BR
                              Jeans - J Crew
                              Shoes - BR
                              No show socks
                              Belt - Gap - Really like these...http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do....google.com%2F
                              Time-X
                              Sunglasses - Hardknox

Comment

Digging those shoes.

Thanks for the tip on the belts. I usually stay away from webbing belts because of the d-rings, but that buckle looks promising.

Comment

Working...
                                X