X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDI View Post
    Road again...

Suit - Carlo Lusso (Ironed the bad lapel)
    Shirt - Neiman Marcus
    Tie/Tie Bar/Square - The Tie Bar
    Belt - Perry Ellis
    Shoes - John Varvatos
    Time-X
    Even though its mentioned Ironed the bad lapel, I feel there is something wrong in stitching of lapel, it is giving cheap look.
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Ironed it after I took and saw this picture. It's fine and yes it was a "cheap" suit.

Comment

Long time no post, so let me bombard you with #wiwt
        Not today, but days behind

5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Asian Dapper, like the first suit. What brand?

TGIF....lunch call, DONE!

Suit - Bonobos
          Shirt - BR
          Tie/Bar/Pocket - The Tie Bar
          Shoes - Florsheim
          Belt - Marc NY
          Time-X

Comment

Asian Dapper, like the first suit. What brand?

TGIF....lunch call, DONE!

Suit - Bonobos
            Shirt - BR
            Tie/Bar/Pocket - The Tie Bar
            Shoes - Florsheim
            Belt - Marc NY
            Time-X
            Like it all around.

Do you remember which tie that is from tiebar? really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Manceptional View Post
              Like it all around.

Do you remember which tie that is from tiebar? really like it.

Here is the link to the tie.....https://www.thetiebar.com/product/35525

Comment

Here is the link to the tie.....https://www.thetiebar.com/product/35525
                Thanks. I'll let you know when I'm going to wear it so it doesn't look like we coordinated.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianDapper View Post
                  Long time no post, so let me bombard you with #wiwt
                  Not today, but days behind

Suit in first pic is really good, awesome contrast with tie, but I feel something is wrong with tip of collar of white shirt.

Comment

Sat family BBQ.

Shirt - BR
                    Shorts - J Crew
                    Belt - Gap
                    Shoes - Ben Sherman
                    Watch - Marina Militare
                    Sunglasses - J Crew

Comment

Shirt- H&M
                      Jeans- Old Navy
                      Shoes- Florsheim
                      Tie- from Italy
                      Tie Bar- The Tie Bar
                      Watch- Seiko

Comment

Sat family BBQ.

Shirt - BR
                        Shorts - J Crew
                        Belt - Gap
                        Shoes - Ben Sherman
                        Watch - Marina Militare
                        Sunglasses - J Crew

Shade of the T-Shirt is awesome, and the belt is great too. Really cool outfit for family BBQ

Comment

Comment

The formality of that sport coat does not work with those pants. Also I know "no break" is a normal style these days but those pants are going Thom Browne short.

Comment

I slightly disagree with [MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] -- or at least would withhold judgment until seeing some closer shots of the sportcoat. From what I can see, the jacket is somewhat informal (e.g., notch lapels and patch pockets), so it may be able to work with chinos reasonably well. The pants are short for my liking, but depends how you wear yours. Overall, fit looks on.

My only suggestion is that the look overall is a mix between formal aspects (e.g., pocket square and buttoned up/crisp) and casual aspects (e.g., no socks, OCBD, chinos). I generally stick with trying to be casual or formal as opposed to mixing just because it's easier to pull off a consistent look vs. mixing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                                The formality of that sport coat does not work with those pants. Also I know "no break" is a normal style these days but those pants are going Thom Browne short.
                                thanks for the feedback.
                                Why do you say the jackets is too formal for the pants? The jacket is as casual as you can get, hopsack, very soft construction ( soft canvas), no shoulder pads, patch pockets and contrasting buttons. The only formal aspect of the jacket is the colour.
                                Consider the loafers have a quite forward ( for a lack of better words) vamp so they can give the impression of the chinos being too short. In order to touch the vamp of the shoes, the pants should have a huge break
                                Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                                I slightly disagree with [MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] -- or at least would withhold judgment until seeing some closer shots of the sportcoat. From what I can see, the jacket is somewhat informal (e.g., notch lapels and patch pockets), so it may be able to work with chinos reasonably well. The pants are short for my liking, but depends how you wear yours. Overall, fit looks on.

My only suggestion is that the look overall is a mix between formal aspects (e.g., pocket square and buttoned up/crisp) and casual aspects (e.g., no socks, OCBD, chinos). I generally stick with trying to be casual or formal as opposed to mixing just because it's easier to pull off a consistent look vs. mixing IMO.
                                I already described the jacket, the shirt is an ocbd, the pocket square is cotton, the trousers are chinos and the shoes are derby suede. This is a casual look, every item is as casual as you can get. Obviously not as causal as jeans and tshirt, but a casual look.
                                Last edited by sogno; August 24, 2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X