• Show
Clear All

What are your favorite chinos?

shirt - target /mossimo
    pants - BR aidens
    shoes - cole haan
    belt - target
    watch - chronoswiss

My favorite chinos are BR's aidens. I've tried Bonobos, Dockers, Eddie Bauer, Lands End, Old Navy, Target/Merano, and Gap as well. I keep coming back to the fabric and cut of the aidens. What are your favs??

Comment

Shirt- H&M
      Jacket- JCF
      Pants- Dockers
      Shoes- BR
      Pocket Square- Target
      Watch- Seiko SNDC31

Comment

Blazer - Uniqlo Cotton
        Shirt - Calibrate Extra Trim Fit
        Pants - JCrew Bowery Slim
        Tie - Tiebar
        Shoes - AE 5th Ave

Comment

JPK4242 - +1 on the Aidens and nice shoes.
          Ambrot - spot on
          Devon - Great fit, do you have to do some major work on the Uniqlo Blazer or are you the person who actually fits into Uniqlo Jackets? What size did you get / what do you normally wear? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Devon View Post

Blazer - Uniqlo Cotton
            Shirt - Calibrate Extra Trim Fit
            Pants - JCrew Bowery Slim
            Tie - Tiebar
            Shoes - AE 5th Ave
            That Uniqlo sportcoat is dope.
            My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Originally posted by joekloo View Post
              JPK4242 - +1 on the Aidens and nice shoes.
              Ambrot - spot on
              Devon - Great fit, do you have to do some major work on the Uniqlo Blazer or are you the person who actually fits into Uniqlo Jackets? What size did you get / what do you normally wear? Thanks
              Thanks. The blazer had the sleeves significantly shortened (1.5 inches I think?). Uniqlo blazers usually fit well through the chest, shoulders, and waist, but the sleeves are comically long. I'm only 5'6" though. Depending on the cut of the blazer, I'll wear a small or extra small. Extra Small is for anything that isn't labeled as a "slim fit blazer" and small for anything labeled as a "regular" or "relaxed" cut in the description. The one in the photo above is an extra small.

Comment

[MENTION=13369]Ambrot[/MENTION] dig the p-square and jacket combo, very nicely done

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrot View Post

Shirt- H&M
                  Jacket- JCF
                  Pants- Dockers
                  Shoes- BR
                  Pocket Square- Target
                  Watch- Seiko SNDC31
                  To me your jacket looks good, of course each individual has preferences for me its great and with pocket square it is great combination
                  Eat what is good for your health but
                  Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
                    Style is a subjective concept, so it is not necessary that we agree to both be right. We are just working with different concepts of style.
                    Agreed you are right.
                    Eat what is good for your health but
                    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Road again...

Suit - Carlo Lusso (Ironed the bad lapel)
                      Shirt - Neiman Marcus
                      Tie/Tie Bar/Square - The Tie Bar
                      Belt - Perry Ellis
                      Shoes - John Varvatos
                      Time-X

Comment

I really like the shoes. I have a tough time with black shoes, they usually are too boring or way out there. However, these are subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by JDI View Post
                          Road again...

Suit - Carlo Lusso (Ironed the bad lapel)
                          Shirt - Neiman Marcus
                          Tie/Tie Bar/Square - The Tie Bar
                          Belt - Perry Ellis
                          Shoes - John Varvatos
                          Time-X
                          Those Carlo Lusso suits are going for $80-100 on various deal sites like Overstock right now. How do you find the fabric and construction?

Comment

Been a while. Got a new Sportcoat that I'm working on figuring out what to wear with. I think the blue works well, but the pants are linen so may be too much of a mismatch in formality even though the textures/weave actually line up nicely. Thoughts?

Sportcoat - Knot Standard MTM
                            Shirt - Ratio
                            Pants - Bonobos linen
                            Belt & shoes - AE

Also sorry for the gratuitous watch shot; posting that on a watch "WIWT" thread elsewhere, but it showed the textures nicely.
                            Last edited by hornsup84; August 19, 2015, 04:28 PM. Reason: Edit: removed duplicate picture, added notes

Comment

I think it looks pretty solid. That blue weave in the coat really comes out well against the pants.

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
                                Those Carlo Lusso suits are going for $80-100 on various deal sites like Overstock right now. How do you find the fabric and construction?
                                Correct, think I paid about $70 for this one and a navy one about 3 years ago on Overstock with a coupon. For about $50-60 in tailoring each, I nice rig that I don't have to walk on egg shells wearing for the daily road war. These are definitely summer weight suits, again I've had for close to 3 seasons and they have worn just fine. Tailoring isn't Brioni, but for the $$, not too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X