Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by JDI View Post
    Chicago flight.



    Shirt - J Crew Seersucker
    Chinos - Izod
    Belt - Dockers
    Shoes - Kenneth Cole
    Socks - In storage
    Time-X Weekender
    Awesome, everything is good, thumbs up
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

    Comment


      Me today:



      Suit: Bonobos
      Shirt: Ratio
      Tie: Drake's
      Pocket square: Brooklyn Industries
      Shoes: Alden
      It's the maiden voyage for this suit, which I got at a sample sale for a stupid price. The cotton/linen is a decent option for a super hot day like today, but I wouldn't exactly call it "breezy." If I was wearing this rig socially, I'd probably ditch the socks and wear my light tan suede J Crew tassel loafers, but I think the wingtips do OK for work.

      Comment


        Shomas, those patterns are an excellent combo

        Comment


          Originally posted by jack7 View Post
          Shomas, those patterns are an excellent combo
          Thanks!

          Comment


            Originally posted by Shomas View Post
            Me today:



            Suit: Bonobos
            Shirt: Ratio
            Tie: Drake's
            Pocket square: Brooklyn Industries
            Shoes: Alden
            It's the maiden voyage for this suit, which I got at a sample sale for a stupid price. The cotton/linen is a decent option for a super hot day like today, but I wouldn't exactly call it "breezy." If I was wearing this rig socially, I'd probably ditch the socks and wear my light tan suede J Crew tassel loafers, but I think the wingtips do OK for work.
            Suit fabric style is one of those I like most, tie and pocket square are real cool too.
            Eat what is good for your health but
            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

            Comment


              New Pennys today



              shirt - BR
              pants - Haggar H26
              shoes - Cole Haan
              watch - Chronoswiss Kairos

              Comment


                Originally posted by JPK4242 View Post


                shirt - BR
                pants - Haggar H26
                shoes - Cole Haan
                watch - Chronoswiss Kairos
                Looks good. That's so similar to what I wore on Monday that it's creepy

                Comment


                  [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] What site do you use for image hosting? I can't see your pix and many others lately. Trying to figure out if work is blocking the site.

                  Comment


                    Causal day at the office. My apologies for the poor quality.



                    Shirt & Pants: J. Crew Factory
                    Sunglasses: Warby Parker
                    Shoes: Tretorn

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Murph65 View Post
                      [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] What site do you use for image hosting? I can't see your pix and many others lately. Trying to figure out if work is blocking the site.
                      I use Imgur.

                      Comment


                        OK thanks - apparently work blocks everything on imgur. I see it now on the mobile site - very nice!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jharrisonbarrett View Post
                          Causal day at the office. My apologies for the poor quality.



                          Shirt & Pants: J. Crew Factory
                          Sunglasses: Warby Parker
                          Shoes: Tretorn
                          Nice look
                          My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

                          Comment


                            [MENTION=14254]sogno[/MENTION] -- like the jacket, I've been looking for a Hopsack blazer myself. Details?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by DapperedHoo View Post
                              [MENTION=14254]sogno[/MENTION] -- like the jacket, I've been looking for a Hopsack blazer myself. Details?
                              Hi
                              the jacket is bespoke

                              Comment


                                Thanks. It looks great. Never thought it would be this hard to find a Hopsack blazer, but I've been struggling to find one that hits all the marks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X