This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
    Interesting. I also wear suits to work. Required. I tend to stick to "boring" color shirts in white, light blue, light grey and ties in navy, gray, black, burgundy, and dark purple. I also stick to windsors ties daily
    I'm the same with shirts, I wear white or light blue almost everyday. Sometimes I'll throw some stripes in or a contrast collar. I don't wear checks with suits, unless a micro check.
    My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

I have a few striped shirts. Like to wear them with solid ties. As I have gotten older, I'm 30, I prefer a lot less flash with my ties

Comment

Although I love to be casual all time, but have to wear suit, but then I try to wear lively ties, Paisley print ties in red, turquoise, Navy blue, rust ... are my favourite.
        Eat what is good for your health but
        Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Chicago flight.

Shirt - J Crew Seersucker
          Chinos - Izod
          Belt - Dockers
          Shoes - Kenneth Cole
          Socks - In storage
          Time-X Weekender

Comment

Jacket and shirt: Hugo Boss
            Tie: Canali
            Pants: BRF
            Shoes: Bexley of Paris

I love the knots this tie makes...my Drake's from yesterday was having issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JDI View Post
              Chicago flight.

Shirt - J Crew Seersucker
              Chinos - Izod
              Belt - Dockers
              Shoes - Kenneth Cole
              Socks - In storage
              Time-X Weekender
              Diggin the weave texture on belt with the loafers. And I always love me some Weekender.

Comment

Tuesday's are brokers opens for Realtors on the Los Angeles Westside, so I try to keep cool, considering I'll be outside a lot today.

Deets:
                SuSu Hudson suit in linen
                Kamakura linen shirt
                SuSu tie
                Donald Pliner shoes (ebay)

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
                  Tuesday's are brokers opens for Realtors on the Los Angeles Westside, so I try to keep cool, considering I'll be outside a lot today.

Deets:
                  SuSu Hudson suit in linen
                  Kamakura linen shirt
                  SuSu tie
                  Donald Pliner shoes (ebay)
                  Like this a lot. Are the pants as slim as they appear in the photo?

Comment

I like that suit a lot.

Comment

Yes. I always have my pants tailored slim. I have very slim legs. My tailor went to far with these. I need to get back in to have them taken out.

Comment

Yes. I always have my pants tailored slim. I have very slim legs. My tailor went to far with these. I need to get back in to have them taken out.
                        Great rig. Love the fit of the jacket. At first, I only saw the top half of the rig, and thought to myself what type of pants you were gonna pair with the rig. Would be an interesting jacket to wear as a separate, but I do love it as a suit.

Comment

Ugh my friend has that SuSu linen windowpane suit and it's amazing in person too. I only wish their nested sizing worked for me.

Comment

hopsack jacket
                            windowpane shirt
                            chinos
                            not pictured: loake eton loafers

Comment

Pants too wrinkled for that jacket, this is why I have an issue w/ chinos and sportcoats. Solid otherwise.
                              [MENTION=14255]thecharlesg[/MENTION] - gorgeous suit, good call on trying ot have the legs let out a bit, your upper body in that pic calls for fuller legs.

Comment

Today, also wearing brown cap toes, although you can't tell from this pic. This is a dragon inside suit. I love the fabric, but they put heavy shoulder pads in their suits, which I don't like. I wouldn't recommend the brand to anyone, but I do like the suit. Tie is from the tie bar. Shirt is by Kamakura.
                                I like the proportions and colors of this outfit. It's a simple but elegant look.

Comment

Working...
                                X