Comment

Seiko is the wrist watch reliable stylish
        Eat what is good for your health but
        Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

SuSu Washington
          Meermin shoes
          Donna Karen vintage tie
          Modern Tailor shirt (a company I would not recommend)
          My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
            Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by C.Dubs View Post
              Why not?
              I like the shirt. But for the money, there are better options. I would say Natty Shirts are on par, or at least close to it, for markedly less. Luxire is similar price point for higher quality. I actually prefer Kamakura shirts. They are not mtm, but fit me very well. They are a little more expensive at $80 per.

Comment

SuSu Washington
                Meermin shoes
                Donna Karen vintage tie
                As a fellow SuSu Washington wearer, I like this. The shirt/tie combo throws me off a bit as I can't put my finger on which one should be changed. Just seems busy up there. Last, I am a bar lacing fan but I can see why people so the cross on balmorals.

Comment

Personally I don't like cuffs. I would also go darker with that tie against the purple.

Comment

shirt : merona
                    shorts : dockers
                    shoes : penguin
                    watch : vollmer

I initially had the shirt untucked with top couple of buttons undone but it just seemed sloppy to me. Seems like Ts and polos are the only shirts I can pull off untucked.

Comment

You may have a short torso which makes it hard to do untucked shirts, but a tucked in short sleeve shirt with shorts isn't a great look IMO. I think you probably looked better with it untucked and unbuttoned (I would unbutton the bottom button)

Comment

Yeah shirt is cool both color and style
                        Eat what is good for your health but
                        Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

I'm curious as to why more people don't post what they're wearing on here. I see a lot of advice being given on here. It would be nice to see how the people giving the advice dress. If I were one looking to take advice from this forum, I would want to see how the person giving the advice pulls of their looks. So why aren't people more active in this thread? I'm calling everyone out, lets see some pics.

Comment

I'm curious as to why more people don't post what they're wearing on here. I see a lot of advice being given on here. It would be nice to see how the people giving the advice dress. If I were one looking to take advice from this forum, I would want to see how the person giving the advice pulls of their looks. So why aren't people more active in this thread? I'm calling everyone out, lets see some pics.
                            This.

Comment

Since I read the post above, I'll just leave this here.

Comment

Originally posted by DuFrank View Post

Since I read the post above, I'll just leave this here.
                                That's awesome. What about shoes?

Comment

Working...
                                X