Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - I like the woven loafers.

    Comment


      [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION], your pictures only show up about half the time on my computer. Truly a bummer, as you've been a great new member.

      Comment


        Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - I like the woven loafers.
        Thanks, like them for the summer look.

        Comment


          Originally posted by vespertiliovir View Post
          [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION], your pictures only show up about half the time on my computer. Truly a bummer, as you've been a great new member.
          Not sure why they don't show, but thanks

          Comment


            Casual lunch...may not come back until dinner....



            Shirt - Tommy Bahama
            Denim - J Crew
            Shoes - BR
            Belt - BR
            Time-X

            Comment


              Originally posted by JDI View Post
              Denim - J Crew
              Are those the wheat 770's?

              Comment


                JDI: I've been admiring your impeccable style for a while now (even before I actually signed up on the forum). I just noticed today that you wear your belt backwards. I went back through some of your old posts, and it is always that way. Being ex-military, I'm always conscious of my gig line. Is there a reason you wear it that way? Are you left handed?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by connersw View Post
                  JDI: I've been admiring your impeccable style for a while now (even before I actually signed up on the forum). I just noticed today that you wear your belt backwards. I went back through some of your old posts, and it is always that way. Being ex-military, I'm always conscious of my gig line. Is there a reason you wear it that way? Are you left handed?
                  Lefty....going to try and switch it as I did my watch years ago.....thanks, no one ever noticed or mentioned.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Preppy View Post
                    Are those the wheat 770's?

                    J Crew Sutton

                    Comment


                      Cool office day.



                      Thermal - BR
                      T - Kohls
                      Pants - Gap Linen Cotton
                      Shoes - Be Sherman Drivers
                      Watch - Invicta Sub w/J Crew Band

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                        It was a bit of a cool morning. This is what I wore to walk my daughter to school (posting because I like it and because it's unlike what I usually post):



                        Sweatshirt: J Crew
                        Jeans: Uniqlo
                        Shoes: New Balance
                        Hat: Goorin Bros.
                        [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] - which hat are you wearing there? What's the style? They have quite a number of flat caps; like the look and I'm hopeful it's one of their more modestly priced options.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jeff4 View Post
                          [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] - which hat are you wearing there? What's the style? They have quite a number of flat caps; like the look and I'm hopeful it's one of their more modestly priced options.
                          I'm actually not sure. I picked it up last October at a sample sale they held here in New York. It was modestly priced at (IIRC) $10, but I think everything there (most of which was horrific garbage that never ever should have been imagined, much less actually manufactured) was no longer available.

                          Comment


                            Shoot. Well, love the look, as usual.

                            Comment


                              TGIF. Day off, errands and early happy hour.



                              Shirt - J Crew
                              Jeans - 511 Levi's
                              Sneakers - Converse John Varvatos
                              Watch - Invicta w/ new J Crew Band
                              Belt - Amazon and threaded the correct way ...like a right handed person...

                              Comment


                                [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - those chucks remind me of some old lace less ones I had. So comfortable

                                For me it is my Friday uniform: JCP OCBD, Levi's 501, Daltons. Finally getting some patina on these things.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X