Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - I like the woven loafers.

Comment

• [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION], your pictures only show up about half the time on my computer. Truly a bummer, as you've been a great new member.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - I like the woven loafers.
        Thanks, like them for the summer look.

Comment

• Originally posted by vespertiliovir View Post
          [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION], your pictures only show up about half the time on my computer. Truly a bummer, as you've been a great new member.
          Not sure why they don't show, but thanks

Comment

• Casual lunch...may not come back until dinner....

Shirt - Tommy Bahama
            Denim - J Crew
            Shoes - BR
            Belt - BR
            Time-X

Comment

• Originally posted by JDI View Post
              Denim - J Crew
              Are those the wheat 770's?

Comment

• JDI: I've been admiring your impeccable style for a while now (even before I actually signed up on the forum). I just noticed today that you wear your belt backwards. I went back through some of your old posts, and it is always that way. Being ex-military, I'm always conscious of my gig line. Is there a reason you wear it that way? Are you left handed?

Comment

• Originally posted by connersw View Post
                  JDI: I've been admiring your impeccable style for a while now (even before I actually signed up on the forum). I just noticed today that you wear your belt backwards. I went back through some of your old posts, and it is always that way. Being ex-military, I'm always conscious of my gig line. Is there a reason you wear it that way? Are you left handed?
                  Lefty....going to try and switch it as I did my watch years ago.....thanks, no one ever noticed or mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preppy View Post
                    Are those the wheat 770's?

J Crew Sutton

Comment

• Cool office day.

Thermal - BR
                      T - Kohls
                      Pants - Gap Linen Cotton
                      Shoes - Be Sherman Drivers
                      Watch - Invicta Sub w/J Crew Band

Comment

• Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                        It was a bit of a cool morning. This is what I wore to walk my daughter to school (posting because I like it and because it's unlike what I usually post):

Sweatshirt: J Crew
                        Jeans: Uniqlo
                        Shoes: New Balance
                        Hat: Goorin Bros.
                        [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] - which hat are you wearing there? What's the style? They have quite a number of flat caps; like the look and I'm hopeful it's one of their more modestly priced options.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeff4 View Post
                          [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] - which hat are you wearing there? What's the style? They have quite a number of flat caps; like the look and I'm hopeful it's one of their more modestly priced options.
                          I'm actually not sure. I picked it up last October at a sample sale they held here in New York. It was modestly priced at (IIRC) $10, but I think everything there (most of which was horrific garbage that never ever should have been imagined, much less actually manufactured) was no longer available.

Comment

• Shoot. Well, love the look, as usual.

Comment

• TGIF. Day off, errands and early happy hour.

Shirt - J Crew
                              Jeans - 511 Levi's
                              Sneakers - Converse John Varvatos
                              Watch - Invicta w/ new J Crew Band
                              Belt - Amazon and threaded the correct way ...like a right handed person...

Comment

• [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - those chucks remind me of some old lace less ones I had. So comfortable

For me it is my Friday uniform: JCP OCBD, Levi's 501, Daltons. Finally getting some patina on these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X