Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDI - Out of curiosity - is this the slim or modern fit CG suit?

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
      I like those bucks with the navy. I wouldn't mind picking up some more suede for my summer rotation. The monochromatic look looks better than I expected it.

That suit, shirt, tie combo is fantastic. I love the subtle pattern of the shirt. It looks like the shirt would appear a solid blue from a distance. Is that the case? Well done either way.

Yes, I guess it does....Thx for the props.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahoo1997 View Post
        JDI - Out of curiosity - is this the slim or modern fit CG suit?
        Slim fit. https://combatgent.com/suits/blue-slim-fit-suit

Comment

Finally got my jacket back

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post

Solid look. What jacket is that?

Comment

Suit Supply Washington Linen/Silk/Wool. My tailor and I decided I need longer shirt sleeves so now that my sport coat selection is solid, I am moving onto finding a good shirt.

Comment

I am moving onto finding a good shirt.
                Find one,then have Luxire copy it forever.

Comment

Wow! This really looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                    I like those bucks with the navy. I wouldn't mind picking up some more suede for my summer rotation. The monochromatic look looks better than I expected it.
                    I agree with this entirely.
                    Last edited by bjmcgeever; May 19, 2015, 02:07 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION], that blazer looks fantastic. I think it would look great with more of a spread collar, and slightly longer points that reach the lapels... Makes me really want a Suit Supply.

Comment

[MENTION=4193]sabrown[/MENTION] - The Washington fit resembles a popular Tom Ford jacket style with peak lapels, 3-2 roll, and ticket pocket. I am working on the shirts issue. My 1 spread collar is being laundered.

Also thanks for the compliments everyone. I am surprised no one pointed out I need to work on my landscaping around the house.

Comment

Chilly morning.

Shirt: Jcrew
                          Tie: TheTieBar
                          Sweater: BR
                          Pants: BR
                          Shoes: Hugo Boss...expect rain today

Comment

On the casual side of business casual. It's 50°F, sunny, and windy as hell today.

Pointer Brand chore coat, Lands' End flannel shirt, LEC chinos, Clark's boots, Hamilton watch

I've been tempted by this super affordable, US-made Pointer Brand chore coat for a while. I finally pulled the trigger recently while looking for a casual, lightweight spring/summer jacket that could hold up to wear and tear and regular laundering. Contrary to what I read online before buying, my usual size small fits almost perfectly after shrinking a bit in the laundry.
                            Ben

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] — Are those Clarks the classic DBs or are they Bushacres? If the latter, how do the synthetic soles hold up? I'm thinking of getting a pair to replace my DBs and want to make sure I'm getting something that won't get as filthy as the crepe sole while also giving close to the same level of comfort.

I really like that jacket too. Good look all around.

Comment

[MENTION=12652]ForeverGuest[/MENTION], these are the Bushacres (or Bushacre 2?). I've owned them for a little over a year and they are holding up fine so far. I can't speak to relative comfort since I've never owned the DBs with the crepe sole, but I prefer a very flat-soled shoe with minimal "support"/padding so I find the Bushacres very comfortable.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X