Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...psz5gxfytn.jpg

    Jacket: Target Merona Kensington chino blazer
    Shirt: same gingham seersucker from before
    Pants: off-white Stafford chinos
    Shoes: blue Converse All-Stars

    Comment


      [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - That is a solid fit! I really need to check out JCP again.
      [MENTION=11719]hbi2k[/MENTION] - white pants and a chino blazer. 2 things I just can't pull off.

      Comment


        Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
        [MENTION=13537]JDI[/MENTION] - That is a solid fit! I really need to check out JCP again.
        [MENTION=11719]hbi2k[/MENTION] - white pants and a chino blazer. 2 things I just can't pull off.
        I wouldn't even try if my office were even a little bit less casual.

        Comment


          Rainy day
          Shirt: JCP
          Sweater: Christian Berg
          Jacket: The North Face
          Belt: Orion
          Jeans: Levi's 501



          Comment


            White pants are agressive.

            Comment


              Blustery day outside. Casual day in the office. LL Bean field jacket, LL Bean red chamois shirt, no-name fake cashmere scarf, Brooks Brothers blue university-stripe ocbd (traditional fit), threadbare old J.Crew five-pocket cords, and LL Bean blucher mocs. Not shown, J.Crew belt, Timex Field Expedition timepiece with a red/navy/yellow NATO strap.



              Comment


                Chamois shirt worn untucked, as it should be.

                Comment


                  Rehearsal dinner...



                  Suit - Combatant Gent
                  Shirt - Neiman Marcus French Cuff
                  Shoes - Steve Madden
                  Pocket Sq - the Tie Bar
                  Watch - Hamilton Auto 1950

                  Comment


                    Looks sharp! And I hope the actual dinner goes well. Har har.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by JDI View Post
                      Rehearsal dinner...



                      Suit - Combatant Gent
                      Shirt - Neiman Marcus French Cuff
                      Shoes - Steve Madden
                      Pocket Sq - the Tie Bar
                      Watch - Hamilton Auto 1950
                      Tuck those wrist-hairs in. Otherwise, sharp look. Seriously, I'd have taken the opportunity to throw out some color in the socks though, since it is a white shirt without a tie I think there is leeway to have fun with the socks.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Billox View Post
                        Looks sharp! And I hope the actual dinner goes well. Har har.

                        Daughters wedding and thanks.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
                          Tuck those wrist-hairs in. Otherwise, sharp look. Seriously, I'd have taken the opportunity to throw out some color in the socks though, since it is a white shirt without a tie I think there is leeway to have fun with the socks.
                          I have never thought of, or used, the words socks and fun together.

                          Comment


                            Father of the Bride. About $60K lighter today.....



                            Calvin Klein Tuxedo and Shoes - Mine, no rental for me.
                            Shirt - Pronto Uomo
                            Pocket Square - eBay
                            Watch - Dad's 1950 Hamilton
                            Bow Tie - No clip on here....The Tie Bar

                            Comment


                              Looking sharp JDI, and congrats to your daughter and son-in-laws big day. I hope it all goes well.

                              Comment


                                Looks good JDI! That is going to be one nice celebration.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X