Shirt - Report Collection
    Jeans - Gap
    Shoes - RL Polo
    Belt - Dockers
    Watch - Timex Waterbury
    LOVE that waterbury watch

Comment

Originally posted by hbi2k View Post
      I might give that Herban Cowboy stuff a shot, though.
      Well if you've found a non-staining method that works, that's just as good. Stick with what works for you.
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        Well if you've found a non-staining method that works, that's just as good. Stick with what works for you.
        It works, but it's not the most portable solution (carrying a baggie of unlabeled white powder in my dopp kit through an airport always makes me feel kind of weird), so it might be nice to keep a stick of roll-on around for trips and to keep in my desk at work in case I need a mid-day refresher. Worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
          If you haven't already, I recommend picking up a high-quality, natural, aluminum-free deodorant if you go the undershirtless route. The chemical reaction between aluminum, sweat, and laundry detergent is what causes nasty yellow pit stains. I've been going sans-undershirt using Herban Cowboy natural deodorant for the past several years without developing any pit stains on my shirts.

I bring it up since I know avoiding staining shirts is a big reason that a lot of guys prefer to use undershirts.
          Originally posted by hbi2k View Post
          Antiperspirants never really worked for me, and I have a mild allergic reaction to some of the stronger stuff on the market, so after my shower I cup a little water in my palm, dissolve a sprinkle of baking soda in it, and slap it on my pits before drying off. It kills all the stank bacteria and doesn't cause staining.

I might give that Herban Cowboy stuff a shot, though.
          I got some Herban Cowboy about 6 months back after LBD recommended it. It is now a common amazon add on item for me.

Comment

Shirt BR
            Chinos BR
            Shoes Florisheim

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
              Congrats on the weight loss, Mercer. Keep up the great work!!!
              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                [MENTION=13106]Mercer[/MENTION] keep it up!
                You got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post

Shirt BR
                  Chinos BR
                  Shoes Florisheim
                  Looks like you found a good fitting pair of pants! Are those the Aiden's or Gavin's?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
                    Looks like you found a good fitting pair of pants! Are those the Aiden's or Gavin's?
                    Thanks! These are aldens sized up a few sizes and taken in at the waist. The rise is a little high for me, I pull them up more and belt them but they always want to go down a little. Just enough to make them pucker at the bottom of my butt/hips. Overall, I like them once the waist was taken in.

Comment

Washington DC weekend. Del Frisco's Steakhouse....props to Jon Hamm from this months GQ...

Jacket - Haggar 1926
                      Polo - Redhead - World Wide Sportsman - Islamorada, FL (Have a light blue one, grabbed this light green one in the dark this am by mistake...)
                      Pocket Square - The Tie Bar
                      Jeans - Levi's 514
                      Boots - Bass Chelsea
                      Watch - Marina Militare

Should have been this shirt .."I see" says the color blind hungover man at 6am....

Last edited by JDI; April 5, 2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Cross post from the challenge thread.

Blazer Tar-jay
                        Shirt JCF
                        Pants BR
                        Boots Alden

Comment

Quick pic:
                          Jacket: BR Linen
                          Tie: Boss Black
                          Shirt: Brooks Brothers

Comment

Respectfully, I dont think that tie (purple) goes all that well with that color coat, assuming that coat is brown/tan. I usually go with blues on ties if I am wearing a brown-ish jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                              Respectfully, I dont think that tie (purple) goes all that well with that color coat, assuming that coat is brown/tan. I usually go with blues on ties if I am wearing a brown-ish jacket.
                              Mostly see purple ties with grey and blue jackets....but with blue shirt you can get away with it.

Comment

I still don't like Mondays....but a least it's sunny and 64...

Shirt - J Crew
                                Sweater - H&M
                                Jeans - Rock and Republic - Kohls
                                Belt - James Campbell - LA
                                Shoes - It
                                Shoes - +2 Made in Italy
                                Watch - Timex

Comment

Working...
                                X