This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
    That's alotta black, mate. Where do you work?
    In Northern NJ we call this suit grey.....sales/waste management....you got a problem with that??? haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bartleby patrick View Post
      [MENTION=13106]Mercer[/MENTION] , really dig the Sebagos. Are those the original laces or did you replace them? I've a similar style in a boot from Sebago that I picked up thrifting, but mine have leather laces.
      Thanks! They're the original laces.

Comment

[MENTION=13106]Mercer[/MENTION] The Jay Leno outfit! I have been looking more and more into shoes similar to your Sebagos. If I could find something reasonably priced in a dark green I would buy them.

Comment

Collection day...road casual.

Shirt - BR Flannel Luxe
          Sweatshirt - Todd Snyder
          Pants - Gap Carpenter Slim
          Boots - JCP Stafford Deacon
          Watch - Marina Militare Blue Face Automatic
          Jacket - H&M Quilted

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
            [MENTION=13106]Mercer[/MENTION] The Jay Leno outfit! I have been looking more and more into shoes similar to your Sebagos. If I could find something reasonably priced in a dark green I would buy them.
            Hahahaha ... I never thought about Jay Leno! However, I believe his shirt is straight denim, not chambray.

Dark green blucher moc-type shoes . . . interesting color choice . . . why that color, if I may ask>

Comment

Just something different. I want a great shoe now that I crossed navy off my list. It may end up being more along the lines of a loafer though.

Comment

Originally posted by mattface View Post
                After weeks and weeks on end of cold days with lows in the double digits -0ºF and highs not much above 0º, it's finally starting to warm up for a second. It was low 40ºs this morning, and it's going up into the high 40ºs. In these parts we call that spring and that's cause for celebration!

• Ben Sherman short sleeves in pretty pastel plaid (ppp)
                • Vintage 50/50 wool/polyester square tipped pastel striped tie
                • and yes that's one of those Stafford cotton/linen blend jackets hanging on the wall behind me.
                • Bonus: shoes instead of boots, even though the puddles are actually deeper than they were last week.
                I'm not wild about a tie with that collar, but I am kinda wild about 1) celebrating spring (or whatever reasonable facsimile you can gin up); and 2) the pattern on that shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                  I'm not wild about a tie with that collar, but I am kinda wild about 1) celebrating spring (or whatever reasonable facsimile you can gin up); and 2) the pattern on that shirt.
                  THanks [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION]. I rather like skinny ties with the Ben Sherman collars, which is a good thing since I have a lot of skinny ties and not many shirts I can close the collar on.

Comment

Accidentally deleted one of the photos in my post from Wednesday, so I'm reproducing and copying said post with the replacement photo added rather than post only the replacement photo and have everybody go back to the previous page to see the original post.

Probably not enough contrast here, but since it's in the low 80s, and chambray is light, I decided to wear my chambray shirt.

LE chambray button down
                    Dickies belt (hard to tell in the photo, but it's brown)
                    Levi's 505 jeans
                    Gold Toe argyle socks (again, it's hard to tell, but they're navy)
                    made-in-USA vintage Sebago Campsides

Comment

Originally posted by Mercer View Post

Probably not enough contrast here, but since it's in the low 80s, and chambray is light, I decided to wear my chambray shirt.
                      I like the look. Sort of a casual monochromatic look. There's enough of a difference in color and texture that it works (IMO).

Comment

Lunch meeting.

Suit - Carlo Russo
                        Shirt - Paul Frederick
                        Tie - The Tie Bar
                        Tie Bar - Ebay
                        Pocket Square - The Tie Bar
                        Shoes - Bruno Cascinelli Italy - Yoox
                        Belt - J. Campbell
                        Watch - Timex - Amazon

Comment

I should've used a different angle; it looks like I have love handles.

LE flannel shirt
                          Dickies belt
                          Levi's 505 jeans
                          Woolrich socks
                          8" Bean boots
                          Last edited by Mercer; March 13, 2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Taking the wife and boys out....then live music.

Shirt - Uniqlo
                            Jacket - Uniqlo
                            Jeans - Levis 514
                            Shoes - John Varvatos Chukka
                            Watch - Submariner
                            Last edited by JDI; March 14, 2015, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Which Uniqlo jacket is this?

Comment

Originally posted by hapablap View Post
                                Which Uniqlo jacket is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X