This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
    I'd offer up the suggestion to tuck in your shirt if you're gonna wear cap toes. I also think the jeans might need to be darker to go with those shoes, but maybe its just the picture (if you do wear darker jeans, you'll have to change the sweater color obviously). I do like the Timex and the shoes together, though.
    Haha, good advice, thanks. If I leave the house today, I will tuck... and change into Bogs before I shovel. Just bought cap toes a few weeks ago, so wanted to give them a break in today. Normally I'd be in chukka's or Clark's at least. Hopefully it's the last storm of the season and we start breaking out the spring wear soon. Photo from today out the office door upstairs.

Comment

Blazer: H&M
      Shirt: H&M
      Pants: Chancellor
      Socks: F21 men
      Shoes: Call it spring
      Belt: Perry Ellis
      Tie: George
      Tiebar: Simon's
      Watch: Fossil
      5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

[MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION], great job. You've been killing it the past week or so.

Comment

Nice, I couldn't pull of the socks at my age though, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by JDI View Post
            Nice, I couldn't pull of the socks at my age though, haha.
            Then you can go with plain colored socks with darker hues like burgundy (if you can't with red) cobalt (if you don't want light blue) and so on. For me, a splash of colored socks brings life and playfulness to a boring navy (or charcoal black) suit.

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
            [MENTION=13476]AsianDapper[/MENTION], great job. You've been killing it the past week or so.
            Haha, thanks bud! I might have to take that jacket to a tailor and have the sleeve shortened by 1.5" to 2".
            5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

Spring has sprung in the PNW

JCF linen Thompson jacket
              JCF slim washed shirt and Urban Slim Chinos
              TBNY Parke loafers

Comment

Sleeves look a little short on that jacket, [MENTION=6587]andrewlcraft[/MENTION], but maybe just pushed up to show the watch? Love the colors, but I'd like it even more if the jacket were blue and the pants were cream/beige.

Comment

Theres two outfits actually, really just to show how stupid the weather can be, one day, dressed warmly, the other not so much.

http://imgur.com/mGf4IGc,j21Cdef,rBI...C42QO8,xoX32dy

outfit #1:
                  Pants: Brooks Brothers
                  Shoes: J&M (Ebay Thrifted?)
                  Shirt: Lacoste Polo

Outfit #2
                  Shirt: Frank & Oak
                  Blazer: Uniqlo
                  Jeans: American Eagle
                  Boots: DSW

Comment

Originally posted by vespertiliovir View Post
                    Sleeves look a little short on that jacket, [MENTION=6587]andrewlcraft[/MENTION], but maybe just pushed up to show the watch? Love the colors, but I'd like it even more if the jacket were blue and the pants were cream/beige.
                    Yeah, I think it just hung up on the watch, and they're a bit wrinkled and pulled up being linen. That said I do have long arms, but the shirt cuff and jacket sleeve length work good together in this case, even if they are a bit high on my arm.

Here's another recent one from this week, sorry for the quality:

Wallin & Bros. blazer
                    Luxire shirt
                    J.Crew essential chinos
                    Shoes for Crews. These have proven to be great everyday beaters for my environment and are quite comfortable.

Comment

[MENTION=6587]andrewlcraft[/MENTION], just a quick note to say your outfits have been great as of late. Your style has come a long way over the last few years... Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by sabrown View Post
                        [MENTION=6587]andrewlcraft[/MENTION], just a quick note to say your outfits have been great as of late. Your style has come a long way over the last few years... Nice work!
                        Thanks! I do appreciate that. It seems eventually you just find your own groove with what you like and works for your lifestyle. Glad to be getting there and not thinking about it so much =)

Comment

Office day casual...I don't like Mondays...
                          Last edited by JDI; March 9, 2015, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Daylight savings means it was still light out when I got home! Too bad I didn't wear this last week... I think it would have worked well for the Sunday Challenge.

Jacket: Lands End
                            Shirt: Spier and Mackay
                            Tie: CT
                            Pants: BR
                            Shoes: AE

Comment

I really need to try those S&M shirts. Also those AE's look great and are a good price for 2nds but I just haven't pressed "buy" yet as I want some other style of shoes first.

Comment

i
                                Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                                I really need to try those S&M shirts. Also those AE's look great and are a good price for 2nds but I just haven't pressed "buy" yet as I want some other style of shoes first.
                                I really like them. Their collars are great. The sleeve are a touch short for me though. I am thinking about getting a MTM from them with longer sleeves and a few other tweaks.

I am a big fan of the Kenilworths. I have found them to be extremely versatile.

Comment

Working...
                                X