• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Grey Napoli SS
    Indochino Gingham Shirt
    Navy Tie - Tiebar
    AE Fifth Ave Bob's Chili (not seen)

Comment

Suit looks like it fits great. Is that OTR or did you have it altered?

Comment

Fits nicely for sure. I think you could probably have the sleeves let out a tiny bit (1/4" prob).

Comment

Out walking the dog after my daughter's 3rd birthday party at her montessori school.

Watch detail

Shirt LEC OCBD
          Jacket Gap herringbone
          Jeans Levi's 501STF
          Shoes JCF suede chukka with indigo stains :\
          Watch Laco Aachen
          Belt (not visible) - Orion

Whole outfit was under $200 not including the watch. I've been trying to be frugal lately
          Last edited by Slow*Jim; December 19, 2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=11484]Slow*Jim[/MENTION], nice outfit! I especially like the watch. Unbutton that bottom button on your blazer though!

Comment

Originally posted by vespertiliovir View Post
              Suit looks like it fits great. Is that OTR or did you have it altered?
              It's off the rack. After buying it, i went to the store and wanted to get it brought in but they recommended against it. The jacket is unaltered. The pants were altered for $30. I was surprised how high the pants are fitted.

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
              Fits nicely for sure. I think you could probably have the sleeves let out a tiny bit (1/4" prob).
              I agree. I told them at the store about the sleeve and they said they could bring it out but its fine the way it is. With this shirt its acceptable but most of my dress shirts are a little longer in the sleeve and they would look odd. Long story short, looking into getting it lengthed.

Comment

Holiday Party last night

BR V Neck Sweater
                Levis 501
                AE Fifth Aves
                Skagen Super Silm Brown Watch
                Indochino Gingham Shirt
                Muted Burgundy Tie (Tiebar)

Comment

At Barnes and Noble to chill while everybody else is Christmas shopping, or so it seems:

LLB Shetland
                  PRL beige button down (I think it's called the Blaire)
                  Levi's 505
                  Dickies belt
                  J. Crew camp socks
                  8" Bean Boots

Unfortunately, in changing my Photobucket security settings, all the outfit photos I've posted here ever since I joined here have been lost. :'( They're still in my Photobucket library, but I'd have to re-link them, and I just now learned the hard way that the post editing feature here expires after a while!

Comment

Originally posted by sabrown View Post
                    [MENTION=11484]Slow*Jim[/MENTION], nice outfit! I especially like the watch. Unbutton that bottom button on your blazer though!
                    Agreed! Reminds me that I need a light blue OCBD!

Comment

Originally posted by Mercer View Post

Those boots look like they need to see some nasty weather action! How big is the leg opening on those 505's?

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                        Those boots look like they need to see some nasty weather action! How big is the leg opening on those 505's?
                        The boots are fairly new; now that I'm losing weight and feeling better about myself, I'm also dressing better.

No clue about the leg openings on the jeans; I just know they're straight leg, not boot cut, relaxed fit, or anything like that.

Comment

After Mass:

Jos. A. Bank blazer
                          PRL OCBD
                          Levi's 505
                          Dickies belt (it's reversible -- black on one side, brown on the other; that's why it's the one I'm always wearing ... also, since I'm losing weight I wanted a cheap belt so that once I'm down a pants size I will not have wasted money on a belt I won't be wearing much longer)
                          Lucchese Classics full quill cowboy boots
                          Not pictured: Dan Post Cowboy Certified socks

Comment

Viberg Olive Chromepak Boots, 3sixteen ST-100x Denim, and an Unbranded Red Chambray shirt.

Comment

Want a full fit. Seems promising. Red chambray sounds nice!

Comment

Rainy day . . . off to see my lady friend and then pick up my sister:

J. Crew sweater (no cuffs on the sleeves or bottom -- that's just how it was supposed to be -- strange, I know)
                                J. Crew Secret Wash button-down
                                Levi's 505
                                Dickies belt (unseen)
                                Fox River boot socks
                                8" Bean Boots

By the way, pardon the clothes on the floor in the bottom pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X