Originally posted by andrewlcraft View Post
    Saturday at work...

Ludlow sport coat
    Ben Sherman shirt
    JCF Sutton jeans
    BR belt
    Varvatos boots

My collar kinda crumpled without stays!
    Lapels on this Ludlow actually look quite nice!

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
      Lapels on this Ludlow actually look quite nice!
      Thanks! Its the silk/linen that's currently in the sale section again. 38R for reference.

Comment

nice look. How do JCF Sutton Jeans fit? Are they very slim? Love the fit of the JCF sutton broken in chinos.

Comment

Overall fit is pretty similar, but I'd say it seems like the jeans and cords fit about a 1/2 size bigger than the chinos, so you may want to try on a size down.

Comment

Had an event Saturday night, so got to dress up a little more.

Bonus "red carpet" shot with the blazer on:

Blazer: Zara
            Shirt: Club Monaco
            Belt: Polo RL
            Pants: BR
            Shoes: Tricker's

Comment

I took this for the challenge this week but didn't get uploaded in time so its going here.

Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch - only item of theirs that I own but I love this jacket. Good materials and well built.
              Zip up sweater: Bass
              Shirt: Gap
              Cords: BR
              shoes: Clarks DBs

Comment

Simple Sunday

Gap Blazer
                CT Shirt
                JCF Cords
                Stafford Boots
                Orient Bambino

Comment

The Monday blues...

1901 shirt
                  Old Navy cardigan
                  JCF Sutton chinos

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlcraft View Post
                    The Monday blues...

1901 shirt
                    Old Navy cardigan
                    JCF Sutton chinos
                    Nice outfit. I think I have that same cardigan in ecru. I got it last year for cheap and it has held up quite well. I never had a shawl collar cardigan before and wanted to try a less expensive one first. I am now on the prowl for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                      I took this for the challenge this week but didn't get uploaded in time so its going here.

Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch - only item of theirs that I own but I love this jacket. Good materials and well built.
                      Zip up sweater: Bass
                      Shirt: Gap
                      Cords: BR
                      shoes: Clarks DBs
                      [MENTION=12684]Creature[/MENTION] - Hey can you tell me what color Clarks DBs those are? Thanks!

Comment

Since I haven't participated in this thread in probably a year or so, here's what I've got today (with standard disclaimer for poor camera).

The tie is actually grey corduroy. The pants are dark brown/grey (more grey than brown). The shoes are oxblood-ish, but probably not quite as red as the picture implies.

Comment

My first post to here:

Ludlow suit
                          CT blue striped shirt
                          tiebar green grenefaux
                          seagull automatic watch
                          Allen Edmonds vernons

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                            Nice outfit. I think I have that same cardigan in ecru. I got it last year for cheap and it has held up quite well. I never had a shawl collar cardigan before and wanted to try a less expensive one first. I am now on the prowl for one.
                            Yup, same here. I waited until it was in the clearance rack so I could try it out cheap. I really like the one [MENTION=7370]roostertail[/MENTION] was wearing in one of the last challenges.

Comment

[MENTION=2573]alan[/MENTION], cool pattern and color on the jacket. that would look swanky as a full suit.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                                [MENTION=2573]alan[/MENTION], cool pattern and color on the jacket. that would look swanky as a full suit.
                                Thanks! It's one of my favorite jackets, though I wouldn't have the guts to wear it if it were a suit. It's a light jacket so I'm running out of time to wear it before it gets too cold. Getting it in while I still can.

Comment

Working...
                                X