X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Japanese monochromatic today.

LE belt and flannel shirt, J.Crew cardigan, Levi's jeans, PRL suede wingtips, Chris Ward watch on C&B strap
    That's a great cardigan.

Brunch last weekend on a damp and cool afternoon in Baltimore:

Jacket: Barbour Arkle ($80 from the outlet in Kittery, ME during an annual sale)
    Cardigan: BR Mad Men collection
    Shirt: CK (from Costco, haha)
    Tie: Merona ($10 at Target)
    Tie bar: The Tie Bar
    Belt: Saddleback
    Cords: Bonobos
    Boots: JCP Deacons

Comment

[MENTION=7367]Snake Doctor[/MENTION] nice fit. It looks really fun and casual but well put together.

One small critique if I may: Not sure why you are wearing a tie bar with a cardigan. The purpose of a tie bar is to keep your tie in place. with a cardigan or a vest your tie flapping around isn't a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
        [MENTION=7367]Snake Doctor[/MENTION] nice fit. It looks really fun and casual but well put together.

One small critique if I may: Not sure why you are wearing a tie bar with a cardigan. The purpose of a tie bar is to keep your tie in place. with a cardigan or a vest your tie flapping around isn't a problem.
        Valid point. I started with a blazer on and it never occurred to me that I don't actually need it anymore when I switched to a cardigan. Maybe I just like shiny things; I dunno.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/Bf9BJUg.png

Jacket: Orvis, Harris Tweed
          Shirt: JAB Tailored Traveler
          Pants: GAP Straight Fit
          Shoes: Stafford Deacons

Thought I would break out the Harris Tweed today, ended up hitting 75 degrees. Another smooth move.

Comment

[MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION] I bet the jacket looks nice but I think that people do tweed a disservice when wearing a point collar or poplin shirt underneath it. A button-down, whether pinpoint or oxford, always seems to look better IMO, tie or not.
            @SnakeDoctor looks good! Really like that barbour jacket and the individual items generally seem to mesh well together!

Comment

[MENTION=2492]LosRockets[/MENTION] I agree and didnt even think of that. First tweed I purchased, and first time I wore. Ill definitely keep that in consideration next time I wear it. Thanks for looking out!

Comment

image by akosmowski, on Flickr
                Sweater: Kohls special (about 10 years old!) for $5.00.
                Socks: Ministry of supply
                Watch: Fossil (mostly hidden under sweater)
                Shoes: AE Neumora
                Jeans: Kasil Workshop

Comment

Few days ago...

JCF slim washed
                  JCF Merino V
                  Bonobos Milanese Cords
                  Shoes for Crews

Comment

Been on this site for a while but never posted. Here's a first WIWT.

Cardi: J.Crew
                    Shirt: BR
                    Chinos: BR
                    Shoes: Floyd

Comment

Although it was a few days ago, figured I would share

Comment

Hey PREID, what loafers are you wearing in the pic above?

Comment

Joe posted about these back during spring here:http://dappered.com/2014/05/style-sc...vening-soiree/

I bought them for the price on Amazon. They are to boot New York parke suede loafers in chocolate suede.

Comment

[MENTION=9263]PREID[/MENTION] is that something like a bulldog wearing a baseball hat designed into the stone or am I losing my mind?

Comment

My first WIWT, a rainy day at the office.

Jacket GAP
                              Cardigan JCF
                              Shirt JCF
                              Belt Dockers
                              Pants BR
                              Shoes Penguin

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                                [MENTION=9263]PREID[/MENTION] is that something like a bulldog wearing a baseball hat designed into the stone or am I losing my mind?
                                It's in my parents backyard and is supposed to roughly be this:

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...GAdawglogo.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X