Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can feel Fall in the morning air, but high temps are still in the 80's, and will be close to 90 this weekend. So for today, gingham and cotton/linen trousers, both from the good 'ol Factory:

Pardon the graphic background, but Subway has the best mirror and lighting around!

Comment

today i'm wearing:

Indy boots

Uniqlo selvedge denim

Columbia flannel shirt

Orvis Sandanonna quilted vest (not pictured)

Comment

[MENTION=11496]gaseousclay[/MENTION] nice boots

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlcraft View Post
          You can feel Fall in the morning air, but high temps are still in the 80's, and will be close to 90 this weekend. So for today, gingham and cotton/linen trousers, both from the good 'ol Factory:

Pardon the graphic background, but Subway has the best mirror and lighting around!
          I had wondered if anyone else had those pants/shoes. I hadn't even thought to wear them together. I'll have to try that now.

Comment

Cool day here so threw on a dark blue v-neck sweater over blue dress shirt and tie.

Shoes:

Comment

[MENTION=12105]bobellis75[/MENTION] what shoes are those? Really like em.

Comment

Originally posted by Jshackleford View Post
                I had wondered if anyone else had those pants/shoes. I hadn't even thought to wear them together. I'll have to try that now.
                I really like em both & thought they went together pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by paulsoncall View Post
                  [MENTION=12105]bobellis75[/MENTION] what shoes are those? Really like em.
                  Hey thanks. They are cole haan. Madison wingtip in dark brown. There is a cole haan store by my office and they had a great sale on late spring/ early summer I think it was.

Comment

Cross post from the Friday Challenge:

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                      Cross post from the Friday Challenge:
                      *throws vote [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION]*

Oops, wrong thread. But seriously, great look.

Comment

I have those pants - They're cotton linen? I thought they were all linen. Oh well.
                        Originally posted by andrewlcraft View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                          I have those pants - They're cotton linen? I thought they were all linen. Oh well.
                          Yup, think its 55/45 linen/cotton.

Comment

In anticipation of the Gustin work shirt I've backed, I was feeling the whole work wear thing a bit today

Old Navy short sleeve grey chambray

JCF Sutton jeans

And my new "fall" boot purchase, John Varvatos side zip black cap toes. Exactly what I was looking for to pair with jeans and occasionally chinos. Only pair at Nordy Rack, and better than anything I had come up with online.

They're a nice happy medium between dressy and full on work boot. A little lug sole would have been nice, but the leather is so wonderfully soft I couldn't pass em up.

Comment

Here is what I wore to church today. I picked up these pants for $15 a few months back from J CREW. I thought they were more fall and winter so this is their first wear. Putting them on again I think they are pretty slim / short. Anybody have an opinion on them? I have been finding myself slowly fading away from really slim fitting things in favor of more traditional stuff.

Shirt: BR
                              Jacket and Pants: JCREW
                              Shoes: AE
                              Watch: Bulova

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                                Here is what I wore to church today. I picked up these pants for $15 a few months back from J CREW. I thought they were more fall and winter so this is their first wear. Putting them on again I think they are pretty slim / short. Anybody have an opinion on them? I have been finding myself slowly fading away from really slim fitting things in favor of more traditional stuff.

Shirt: BR
                                Jacket and Pants: JCREW
                                Shoes: AE
                                Watch: Bulova

Looks great IMO, not too slim but the slimmest I think you'd want to comfortably go. Are they wool or just a heavy cotton? Can't tell why you think they're more F/W than year-round.

Comment

Working...
                                X