X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zcm View Post
    I think so. I paid 80 ish for mine.
    Thanks. I am going for it. I need some loafers.

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldFDraper View Post
      Thanks. I am going for it. I need some loafers.
      iIRC they run large. Check out the reviews and order accordingly. I think I ordered a 10.5 or 11 and my typical size is 11.5

Comment

Thoughts on this outfit, in particular what do you think of the jacket with this shirt and pocket square. Sorry, lighting in my bedroom is horrible.

Shirt: Uniqlo
        Jacket: Express unstructured grey blazer
        Jeans: Uniqlo selvedge (love these btw)
        Shoes: BR
        Pocket Square: JCrew
        Last edited by paulsoncall; August 29, 2014, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulsoncall View Post
          Thoughts on this outfit, in particular what do you think of the jacket with this shirt and pocket square. Sorry, lighting in my bedroom is horrible.

Shirt: Uniqlo
          Jacket: Express unstructured grey blazer
          Jeans: Uniqlo selvedge (love these btw)
          Shoes: BR
          Pocket Square: JCrew
          The jacket looks to be a bit big on you, judging by the way the chest bulges on either side at the arm pits.

As far as the jacket/shirt combo, it's acceptable, but I tend to think of dark/bold/plaid shirts as more stand-alone items, or under a sweater. Swap the shirt for a blue ocbd and it's better. Swap the jacket for a light gray or beige v neck sweater or cardigan, the same. Just my opinion obviously, no offense intended.

Comment

Originally posted by paulsoncall View Post
            I like everything but the jacket. The rest is great.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
              I like everything but the jacket. The rest is great.

Thanks. Can I ask what you don't like about it? I'm not feeling it 100% either.

Comment

Thanks. I think it is a bit big, but used to fit me perfectly. Too bad because it's perfect for nights like this. Guess those workouts are paying off! Appreciate the constructive criticism.

Originally posted by roostertail View Post
                The jacket looks to be a bit big on you, judging by the way the chest bulges on either side at the arm pits.

As far as the jacket/shirt combo, it's acceptable, but I tend to think of dark/bold/plaid shirts as more stand-alone items, or under a sweater. Swap the shirt for a blue ocbd and it's better. Swap the jacket for a light gray or beige v neck sweater or cardigan, the same. Just my opinion obviously, no offense intended.

Comment

[MENTION=12223]paulsoncall[/MENTION], I think the jacket works fine with the rest of the outfit. However, it looks big on you. Not laughably big, but still big. Also those seem to be some razor thin lapels. They look smaller than a ludlow which is the narrow end of my lapels. If that is your thing then go for it.

Comment

Fall is coming....

Trashness cutaway Oxford
                    JCF cords
                    1901 suede monks

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                      [MENTION=12223]paulsoncall[/MENTION], I think the jacket works fine with the rest of the outfit.
                      I also really like the jacket with the rest of the outfit. FWIW, I have a grey unstructured jacket of my own and thought, "Hey, I'm definitely going to wear it like that next time!" when I saw your pic.

Comment

So has everyone else been sans clothes for the past week? I thought it was just me....

Comment

Was supposed to rain today so I busted out a pair of my rainy day shoes and umbrella. Turns out it barely drizzled during my commute.

Shirt: Spier and Mackay
                          Jacket and Pants: BR
                          Tie: BB
                          Shoes: AE
                          Umbrella: JAB

Comment

[MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION] I have that same jacket. Really like it.

Comment

Gap selvedge today

Comment

Been a while since I've been here. Thought is jump in. Trying to take these at my desk without my neighbors making fun of me!

Comment

Working...
                                X