Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter well done man, i really like that plaid tie...

nothing special today...I am trying this wear a sweatshirt to work thing, its a trend, but i wanted to see if i could pull it off...tell me what you think, i am curious...

Sweatshirt: henly hoodie from J. Crew

Shirt: Old Navy

Tie: 21 Men (wife)

Pants: Gap

Shoes: Sperry Boat shoes

Watch: Fossil (wife)

https://picasaweb.google.com/1078347...OCw3uS_k9PoJA#

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

@MaxMan Looks nice... The hoodie part could look awkward from the back though. That's what I always worry about. Love the shoes.

I'm dressing more casual today too:

Driving Mocs: Clarks

Chinos: Lands End

Burgundy and Grey Rugby: Macy's

Watch: Relic

Comment

@ Jason, yea i thought about that this morning, but at the end of the day I wasnt too concerned, as long as the front is cool and the back is a a little fitted...Thanks for the comment. How much you pay for your rugby, does it have designs on it? I want to get one but i downt want any logos on it...

I>0<I

Comment

MaxMan - I like it except for the fact that it's a hoodie. I'd love to see something with a mock turtle neck or shawl collar.

Comment

@ PB, yea I am not a major fan either, i saw the post on Dappered and the ref to the Style Blogger and i just wanted to give it a try...prolly wont try this again...lol

I>0<I

Comment

@MaxMan - the plaid tie is a seersucker one from Pierrpont Hicks. Check out what they've got for fall - some really beautiful choices

http://www.pierreponthicks-shop.com/category/neckties

I'm eyeing the Burgundy, Drew, Hammer, Field Two Tone, and Cranley. The Drew is at the top of the list.

Comment

@MaxMan: It's this one:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=577388&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

I paid $30, but it's on an even better sale right now for $24.75

I've got 2 of them, one in navy and green and this one in burgundy and grey. I like 'em. They're well put together with no logos and a slim fit.

Comment

@PB f-ing A...those ties are sexy as hell, def the burgundy (would be 1st choice), drew, signature in nantucket red, conrad, and i have something that looks amazingly like the sprinter...

@JC, We have a winner burgundy def for me...thanks man!! Going to Mall this afternoon too...

I>0<I

Comment

Casual today, just had to go into the DMV and do a phone interview...and drop my good clothes off to be cleaned :P

Jeans: Levi's 514s in a light (but not dad jean) wash, real beat up

Shirt: Gap button-up, four years old, looks like hell (too many trips through the washer and dryer)

Shoes: Brown Sebago Beacons

Comment

@MaxMan if you're looking for other, awesome ties, I definitely recommend Otis James as well

http://www.otisjamesnashville.com/

Awesome catalog, but you can commission a custom tie as well.

Comment

This one's for Max. The story and more photos of my McNairy boats.

http://tumblr.com/x7a4unyuqw

Comment

Sweet shoes, and good for Bass that they made it right.

Comment

Damn that is awesome Albert. I would have done the same thing. Most expensive all the time. Loved the matterless void line as well. But that's reall good customer service. I have a few pairs of bass shoes. If anything ever happens the them I'm stealing your tactics.

I>0<I

Comment

Lol. By all means.

Comment

Working...
                              X