Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressed for federal court earlier this morning. I switched back into chinos and OCBD on the way back to the office.

Suitsupply jacket, J.Crew shirt, thrifted tie, J.Crew Factory belt, Express (yeah I know) trousers, thrifted AEs.
    Ben

Comment

• That jacket looks superb, LBD.

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        Suitsupply jacket, J.Crew shirt, thrifted tie, J.Crew Factory belt, Express (yeah I know) trousers, thrifted AEs.
        Which SS jacket is that? Assume you grabbed it during the outlet sale...

Comment

• I rarely share outfits anymore. BenR style:

Last edited by bruschetta; June 5th, 2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Very sharp, bruschetta.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
              I rarely share outfits anymore. BenR style:

That is an impressive tuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siepi View Post
                That is an impressive tuck.
                ...What does that mean?

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                Very sharp, bruschetta.
                Thanks, Emmet!

Comment

• Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                  ...What does that mean?
                  There's just so little material out on the sides, even with your arm up taking the picture, which is assumedly pulling your shirt up some (although that shirt does appear to have pretty high armholes, so perhaps it isn't). Either way, it looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siepi View Post
                    There's just so little material out on the sides, even with your arm up taking the picture, which is assumedly pulling your shirt up some (although that shirt does appear to have pretty high armholes, so perhaps it isn't). Either way, it looks great.
                    Siepi, Thank you. It's a combination of a tailored fit, a MTM belt from Worcestershire, and my expanding gut from stress eating.

I thought that you were making a penis joke.

Comment

• Very sharp.

One thing I notice about most of your looks (and I like almost all of them) is that the waistline of your trousers is invariably quite low, sometimes a little surprisingly so.

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                      Dressed for federal court earlier this morning. I switched back into chinos and OCBD on the way back to the office.

Comment

• I'm long-waisted with a long torso and comparatively short legs, which gives the illusion that my pants are riding lower than they actually are. The rise on the trousers pictured is probably only an inch or so beneath my navel. That's comparable to most of the pants I own, except for jeans, which I wear a little lower.

I am like the dude version of the woman on the left in this image:

Last edited by LesserBlackDog; June 5th, 2014, 08:30 PM.
                        Ben

Comment

• Hey, at least you look proportionate, LBD. I work with a guy who is 6'2", and wears pants with a 30" inseam. We joke around with him, call him Young Frankenstein, he's made out of spare parts.

Comment

• http://i.imgur.com/6v9SZF5.jpg

Shirt: Gustin blue oxford
                            Pants: Gustin Downtown Browns
                            Shoes: Jack Purcells.

Comment

• What's the watch?

Comment

• Originally posted by M. Montaigne View Post
                                What's the watch?
                                A cheap Bulova 96E111.

Comment