Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, guys. Yeah, the white keeps it pretty simple; I know that with louder colours it is often a good idea to keep the rest of the outfit muted.

Comment

First time posting. Hope it went through ok.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/sz...2bac4.jpg.html

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
        Cross post from Friday challenge. Also inverse of what I wore yesterday.

Looking sharp, as always, Max.

Two quick questions for you. Who is your tailor? I work in Boston, and live on the South Shore, and have been having a hard time finding a good one.

Were you walking over the Longfellow yesterday? I saw a sharp guy who could have been you based on your pics and his clothes. I almost called out "Max" to see if he would respond!

Comment

http://s960.photobucket.com/user/jos...20Threads-WIWT My first post in here, and a new user. Here's what I wore the past couple of days. I tend to go for a mix of trad/Ivy and dandy styles.

Comment

WIWT

Definitely got that east coast prep/Nantucket look going on today.

Only thing missing is some weejuns instead of the Bruno Magli loafers I have on.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Looking sharp, as always, Max.

Two quick questions for you. Who is your tailor? I work in Boston, and live on the South Shore, and have been having a hard time finding a good one.

Were you walking over the Longfellow yesterday? I saw a sharp guy who could have been you based on your pics and his clothes. I almost called out "Max" to see if he would respond!
              I live on the south shore as well. I go to this really amazing old lady in canton I can't remember the name of the shop, it's a dry cleaner; but her wedding shop is connected. She was trained in menswear in her country; but she always has women's bridal dresses. She take about 2 weeks to get your stuff done; but man when you get it back it's perfect. I'll check to see what the name is.

Longfellow near MGH? Quite possibly! My office in that vicinity. Next time gimme a shout. It would be nice to meet a fellow member.
              "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
              I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                I live on the south shore as well. I go to this really amazing old lady in canton I can't remember the name of the shop, it's a dry cleaner; but her wedding shop is connected. She was trained in menswear in her country; but she always has women's bridal dresses. She take about 2 weeks to get your stuff done; but man when you get it back it's perfect. I'll check to see what the name is.

Longfellow near MGH? Quite possibly! My office in that vicinity. Next time gimme a shout. It would be nice to meet a fellow member.
                Yes, right at Charles Circle. Ha, I wish I had given you a shout! Hopefully I'll see you again. Thanks in advance for the tailor info as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jshackleford View Post
                  http://s960.photobucket.com/user/jos...20Threads-WIWT My first post in here, and a new user. Here's what I wore the past couple of days. I tend to go for a mix of trad/Ivy and dandy styles.
                  Both looks are very sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Jshackleford View Post
                    Where is that brown jacket from? I really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by sethtvaughn View Post
                      Where is that brown jacket from? I really like it.
                      It's from Jack Threads. The brand is Edge by WDNY. It's supposedly a skinny fit, so I ended up with a large but it needs some tailoring. I think a medium would have been to small, however. It's polyester, but it's held up pretty well? I believe it's 8 months old or so at this point.

Comment

Here's my WIWT:

Pretty hot today, so busted out a JCrew Ludlow in Cotton Pique suit
                        Shirt: Kamakura cutaway blue herringbone
                        Tie: CT dot grenadine
                        Shoes: Meermin
                        Watch: TAG
                        PS: Gustin grey chambray

Comment

Well, this is my outfit from yesterday.

Cross-posting from the recent purchases thread.

Comment

[img=http://s30.postimg.org/fz31l6n6p/image.jpg]
                            print screen windows 7

Shirt BR Heritage
                            Pants Dockers Alpha Slim
                            Drivers TBNY
                            Belt RL Blue Label
                            Last edited by Elnino3000; May 10, 2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M. Montaigne View Post
                              Well, this is my outfit from yesterday.

Cross-posting from the recent purchases thread.

That is a gorgeous blazer. I'm tempted to cancel my Lands End order and order that one instead. It looks well worth the 2x price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                                That is a gorgeous blazer. I'm tempted to cancel my Lands End order and order that one instead. It looks well worth the 2x price tag.
                                Thank you. I rather like it, and haven't even gotten around to taking it to the tailor yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X