Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snappy as usual, [MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION]! How ya been?

Comment

No way! The WIWT founder, [MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION], returns after nearly three years!

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
        No way! The WIWT founder, [MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION], returns after nearly three years!
        The prodigal son returns.

Comment

Lol. All is well [MENTION=2573]alan[/MENTION], hows life in Texas bud? I'm doing the whole daddy thing and it takes up a lot of my free time. [MENTION=2325]bruschetta[/MENTION], I don't think it's been that long I was around for a while when the cross over to this new system was working. I downloaded this tapatalk app and it's pretty sweet. I can see what's going on chat and not miss a beat with my princess.
          "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
          I>0<I

Comment

[MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION], we're expecting our first in June, and my wife is temporarily exiting the workforce to take care of her so I may very well be going dark soon, too. Glad to hear you're doing well, though!

Comment

WIWT

congrats [MENTION=2573]alan[/MENTION]!!! You'll love it. You know the sex or waiting it out?
              I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                congrats [MENTION=2573]alan[/MENTION]!!! You'll love it. You know the sex or waiting it out?
                It's a girl! :-)

Comment

From yesterday. Ended up being colder than I expected so I layered up.

Comment

WIWT

[MENTION=2573]alan[/MENTION], girls are the best. My princess is an angel. She loves her dad. They really shift ur paradigm as well.

@viscious, nice wheels man. Eastland?
                    I>0<I

Comment

I got them from RL. Not sure exactly who actually makes them. I'm thinking Rancourt but I'm not certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        From yesterday. Ended up being colder than I expected so I layered up.

Looks great, V!

Comment

WIWT

Thought I might keep this going.

Suit: Thompson blue
                          Shirt: express 1mx slim fit
                          Tie: Gucci thrifted
                          Quilted vest: jcrew
                          Monte: skagen
                          Wheels: weejuns
                          Scarf: landsend

Color wasn't stellar as I have been living out of my suitcase this week and took them in the dimly lit hotel room.
                          I>0<I

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Great tie, Max.

Comment

Don't post here often, but I was actually proud of this outfit. I was wearing a coat over it during the day, but took it off for the picture.

BTW, how do you guys make your pictures come out in reasonable sizes? Mine are either smallish, like this, or obnoxiously big.

Comment

Working...
                                X