This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    3 piece looks great. Did you just pick up that vest?
    Thanks. I picked it up about a month ago, actually, during one of JCF's bigger sales. I remember that there was some discussion about the tricky fit of these a while back, but I just took a chance on a medium and it fits pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
      Thanks. I picked it up about a month ago, actually, during one of JCF's bigger sales. I remember that there was some discussion about the tricky fit of these a while back, but I just took a chance on a medium and it fits pretty well.
      If I recall, i think we got the vest at the same time! I also got the vest for the grey suit

Comment

You ever switch vests(grey vest with blue suit)?

Comment

thought about it once or twice, but each time I try it just seems affected. Im not really a casual vest person

Comment

Crossover post from the weekly challenge thread.

shirt - Uniqlo
            jacket - LEC
            pants - BR Factory
            shoes - Alden
            watch - Orient

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldo
              Thank for information...., where do you buy?

Spam?

Comment

WIWY - attended a couples baby shower (its a girl):

J.Crew navy cord blazer
                J.Crew pink OCBD
                Hilfiger pink gingham PS
                Gustin Organic jeans
                AE Amok

Comment

Still frigid in Ohio. I wore this today to jury duty.
                  Vicious, I tried to tone down the patterns compared to my last photo. Fred, I tried a poof with the silk pocket square. I usually wear a white linen PS with a square fold.
                  I just noticed the tie knot looks bigger on the photo compared to in-person.

Sport Coat: Brooks Brothers navy cashmere
                  Shirt: Brooks Brothers 346
                  Tie: Brooks Brothers silk
                  PS: The Knottery silk
                  Cuff links: Burberry (gift)
                  Watch: Omega vintage 1961 (eBay)
                  Trousers: JCrew charcoal flannel
                  Boots: Alden

Comment

What seller you buy the omega from? Looking for one for a while but found a bunch of junk redials and Frankenstein-omegas.

Comment

I got the watch from pereira1968. He's not a high-volume or watch-specific seller, but I saw the watch on my feed and no one else bid on it. Paid $255.00 for it last year, I don't know if it was a bargain or not. I am not an expert, but it seems to run well. It is manual wind so I need to wind it up every morning. Apparantly has original dial and parts, Omega from 1961, and recently serviced per his description. It was shipped from Brazil and took 3 weeks to get here.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/9UKvmqX.jpg

AEO flannel
                        Random grey thermal under
                        Orient Blue Ray that looks white due to reflection
                        Gap 1969 raw denim
                        Red Wing 1907s

Comment

Gap raw denim ain't bad for the price at all (on sale of course). Awesome red wings!

Comment

Ha. I got them for something like $100 a year ago. This was unfortunately before I knew about sales.

And thanks, they're the best boots I've ever experienced when it comes to walking on ice.

I'm jealous of your Speedy, or what I believe to be a Speedy in your avatar.

Comment

Yeah 1973 Speedmaster pro

Comment

Classic sunshine and showers here today so I pulled on the Barbour, a classic that looks just as great in the city as it does in the countryside.

Comment

Working...
                                X