This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alan View Post
    Nice jacket! ;-) And you can't mention those shoes and then not show them.
    From a few week ago but I meant to follow up sooner:

L: AE Fifth Street in dark brown
    R: C&J for RL. Looks a lot like the Belgrave to me

Comment

Los, Both look solid. The C&J is just has a sleeker/more elegant last and less of a stubby cap toe when compared to the AE Fifth Ave.

Comment

We got this mirror for a bathroom that we're remodeling. Figure I might as well as use it to take my WIWT pics until it gets hung up. Cloudy day outside today so even with natural lighting it's pretty dark.

sweater - BR
        pants - JCF
        jacket - Barbour chelsea
        shoes - Alden
        watch -Orient

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
          We got this mirror for a bathroom that we're remodeling. Figure I might as well as use it to take my WIWT pics until it gets hung up. Cloudy day outside today so even with natural lighting it's pretty dark.

sweater - BR
          pants - JCF
          jacket - Barbour chelsea
          shoes - Alden
          watch -Orient
          I like this. It's understated, but sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

sweater - BR
            pants - JCF
            jacket - Barbour chelsea
            shoes - Alden
            watch -Orient
            I award this the seal of Bruschettapproval.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
              Los, Both look solid. The C&J is just has a sleeker/more elegant last and less of a stubby cap toe when compared to the AE Fifth Ave.
              Yeah those C&Js look sharp! I also really like the look of the flat laces.

Fred, that piano is a work of art.

Comment

Plain and simple. I find myself gravitating towards these simple outfits more and more lately. Thoughts?

Comment

DEEEETTTTZZZZZ

Where are the details of the outfit? Only can see a little bit of the watch but is it a Sub? Only thing I don't like is the cuff showing a good amount of sock while standing up. Other than that love it.

Comment

Jacket is the LLbean flannel that was a couple of years old. Yeah the watch is a sub, a gift from my late father in law - (budget menswear, don't forget. ) shoes are AE mctavish, socks and cords are target, OCBD is jcp. I kinda like showing off these socks haha

Comment

Comment

I'd like to propose that none of us pretend we are wanted felons in our WIWT photos, like this guy featured at PTO today: http://www.voxsartoria.com/post/6302...-a-new-england

Comment

Haha the face? Idk, as the readership picks up im not sure I want my face plastered everywhere. Call me paranoid

Comment

Awesome no date sub one of my favorite pieces ever. I like showing socks too but when you sit it must go up very high.

Comment

This is me today/tonight

Suit: JCF
                              Shirt: Ratio
                              Tie: Kent Wang
                              Shoes:AE
                              Watch: Timex

I'm pretty new to the three piece suit thing, but overall I'm pretty happy with this. It wrinkles fairly easily, though, which you may be able to see in the pic. If I wasn't at a fairly uptight client event, I probably would have put in a simple pocket square, but so be it.

Comment

3 piece looks great. Did you just pick up that vest?

Comment

Working...
                                X