This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
    Excellent. I'll send you my address so that you can forward them on. Do you think that you can get them here by Friday?

My jealousy is transparent.
    LOL! Not sure about the UK shipping, but the NMWA sale is still on. It ends today or tomorrow I think and you can knock an additional 10% off if you signed up to be a founder back when they opened: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index...boot-2312.html

EDIT: Sale ends midnight tonight.
    Last edited by Fred G. Unn; February 18, 2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
      Fantastic link. I didn't know it worked that well but suspected it did. Sort of like this video (not sure if it's meant for suede):
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPM8OR6W6WE
      Wow, that's pretty amazing! Seems more industrial though, I'm not sure if I'd try it on shoes other than work boots. Nano Protector is pretty incredible though, and the first thing I do when I get a new pair of suede shoes is spray them with it.

Comment

After the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's jackets gets ruined in the rain if makes me cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
          Sprayed them with Nano Protector as soon as they arrived. Ever since watching this video, I'm much less uptight about wearing suede.
          Guess I need to get some as well. That's pretty amazing.

Comment

Dapper Bacon welcome! That is a nice first post! the toggle shawl is a nice updated twist.

Comment

Sprayed them with Nano Protector as soon as they arrived. Ever since watching this video, I'm much less uptight about wearing suede.
              That Nano Protector is the real deal. I was a skeptic after watching the video initially, but after purchasing a couple of cans, I'm a believer!

Comment

Adding Tarrago nano protector to my recent purchases. Goes with the $17 canvas Sperry's I got at DSW on clearance.

Comment

Looks like I will be buying a can for my boots and boat shoes!

Comment

Random aside, as I saw it was a Leffot video -- was given one of their stag handle 16" shoe horns as a groomsmen gift. By far the coolest gift (I'd never buy one myself) that I actually use daily. It also looks really badass vs. your regular shoehorn.

Comment

Cross-post from the Friday Challenge
                      Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Fred: Wanttttttttttttt.* And that nano protector stuff is pretty great!

*I keep telling myself to save for the RL Marlow. I know I'll be so happy when I get them, but waiting for a sale is painful.

Comment

LOL! Not sure about the UK shipping, but the NMWA sale is still on. It ends today or tomorrow I think and you can knock an additional 10% off if you signed up to be a founder back when they opened: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index...boot-2312.html

EDIT: Sale ends midnight tonight.
                          That pic talked me in to it but luckily for my wallet they are out of UK8.

Comment

It's either the weight loss or I am preferring slimmer pants, but I think it's time for me to go slimmer with my pants. They just look baggy in my eyes now.

Do you guys think the black boots go with the outfit or are you left with a feeling of, "it could be better with brown shoes"?

coat - stafford
                            shirt - jcp
                            pants - banana emerson
                            shoes - ae black promontory boots

Comment

Maybe a little long but they seem to have a good drape.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent k View Post
                                Maybe a little long but they seem to have a good drape.
                                +1. I bet if you had them hemmed a bit to remove some of the break, that they would appear less "baggy". The proportions (upper and lower body) seem about right to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X