This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BB View Post
    Vicious, it's Lands End (you can find these every so often on eBay for cheap, or even on clearance at the LE site.)
    I had gotten a purple knit from there before but didn't like it much. It looks much nicer in your pic.

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Vicious - This is a great look. Those Alphas are a little long (a matter of preference) but I feel like they have the most flattering fit of the pants I've seen you wear.
    Yeah, I didn't feel they were long until I saw the pics. They look about an inch longer than I'd like there. I'll have to check them against some of my other pants.

Comment

The knit ties I have gotten from LE are exactly the same as the ones from Polo RL (that I've seen). But LE can get things from multiple sources, so the quality may be uneven.

Comment

40s and sunny today. Only wore my peacoat over this to walk from the truck to the building.

Shirt: JC flannel (this may be the nicest flannel I've ever felt. Pick it up for $20 this weekend)
        Pants: 514
        Shoes: Clark's
        Watch: Citizen
        Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Wow, lots of WIWT participation lately.

Here's WIWY:

Shirt: paper
          Pants: paper
          Booties: paper
          Face mask: paper
          Hat (not shown): paper
          There's a Uniqlo OCBD, Gustin jeans, and JP Purcells under there too somewhere.

Overall, pretty horrible fit and abhorrent fabric quality...oh well.

The little guy surprised us a few weeks early!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
            The little guy surprised us a few weeks early!
            A perfectly acceptable outfit for the occasion. Congratulations Jamie and family!

Comment

Congrats! Hope all are safe and healthy. Is this your first? May you have sleep sometime in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
                Congrats! Hope all are safe and healthy. Is this your first? May you have sleep sometime in your future.
                This. Exactly this.
                Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

A don't go forgetting about your buds at Dappered Threads, we may just be the only contact you have with the outside world for a little while.

Comment

Congratulations, Jaime! Enjoy your little miracle. I'm sure he'll be the most dapper lil' dude in the nursery.

Comment

Congrats! Your appearance may stumble for a shorter it'd of time, but everyone understands. No better way to kick it off with a great pic!

Comment

BB, Vicious, and PREID have all shown some excellent outfits recently, but Jamie's takes the cake. Congratulations!

Comment

GRRRATZ! thats a great look.

Comment

Originally posted by dackman View Post
                            A don't go forgetting about your buds at Dappered Threads, we may just be the only contact you have with the outside world for a little while.
                            Are you kidding? A year from now his entire wardrobe will be covered with spit-up and drool stains. He'll need Dappered more than ever as he'll have to replace virtually everything he owns! At least that was my experience Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn
                              PS: Drake's (during their sale a couple of Januarys ago. Surprised they haven't started a sale yet this year.)
                              ... and the Drake's sale just went live! (and crashed the site)

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                                Are you kidding? A year from now his entire wardrobe will be covered with spit-up and drool stains. He'll need Dappered more than ever as he'll have to replace virtually everything he owns! At least that was my experience Congrats!
                                Thanks guys! This is #2, so been through this before, but yeah, I'm holding off on grabbing any new cashmere sweaters, or really anything new, for awhile! Oh well, it's a worthy trade-off!!

Comment

Working...
                                X