This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of days worth...

Yesterday (please excuse the spotty bathroom mirror, compliments of my 16 month old son, his new discovery when the door is closed!):

Coat: BR
    Sweater: JCP
    Shirt: JCF
    Pants: JCF
    Shoes: Stafford (definitely getting my money's worth with these this winter, true beaters)

Today (x-post from Friday challenge):

Coat: BR
    Hat: Donegal Tweed (Jonathan Richard?) (heirloom from my late father)
    Shirt: Old Navy
    Sweater: St. John's Bay
    Pants: Gap
    Shoes: Red Wing

Comment

Shirt: JCF
      Sweater: BR Mad Men collection
      Belt: One-off thing made by some guy in Maine who makes stuff out of reclaimed scraps from factories
      Pants: Bonobos Travel Jeans in slim straight Napa Burgundy (Got 'em for around $50 on sale. Pretty interesting color.)
      Shoes: AE Strands in walnut

Comment

Snake Doctor: really like those bonobos. I think they work well with the outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
          Snake Doctor: really like those bonobos. I think they work well with the outfit.
          Agreed. The color of the pants and shirt go well together. Digging the cardigan too.

Comment

Originally posted by dackman View Post
            Shoes: Stafford (definitely getting my money's worth with these this winter, true beaters)
            Dack, those boots look like they are wearing really well, how old are they? Wish I had picked up a pair along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson View Post
              Dack, those boots look like they are wearing really well, how old are they? Wish I had picked up a pair along the way.
              I want to say I got them November 2012 maybe? It was sometime before last Christmas.

Comment

Comment

Dackman and Snake Doctor: looking good.

Comment

Just realized this is a discount fit.

Cheap j crew jeans
                    Cheaper Tretorns
                    Cheapest shirt
                    Vince sweater thing from Marshall's (Orig: $325): $60

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
                      Dackman and Snake Doctor: looking good.
                      Thanks BB. Let me guess on your jacket, J. Crew Ludlow 44L from ebay for a song?

Seeing more and more winter face warmers in the threads!

Comment

Wait, how did you know that?!?!

Ha, yes, this one for $40. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by dackman View Post

Seeing more and more winter face warmers in the threads!
                          Like I told my slightly horrified sisters in California, it's outerwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn
                            Yay or nay? Crappy cell phone pic from backstage last night:

Goal was to wear 4 different patterns/textures. Got a couple of compliments on the PS, although now I think it looks a little too matchy-matchy and think I maybe could have done better with a different one.
                            GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Comment

I like the PS with the rest of it. I don't think it looks too matchy, but it definitely echoes the rest of the colors. Overall, I think you pulled off the look, though it might look a little better with a solid white shirt. I really like that jacket. It looks quite soft as well as having a cool pattern. Is there an overall approach or philosophy you go by for stage clothes? I.e., are you looking to enhance visibility under lights, stand out from the rest of the group, not stand out from the rest of the group, etc.?

Comment

Target clearance rack edition

Merona henley and Mossimo cords. $15 total.

Comment

Working...
                                X