Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like BB has a beard going on now too. Next Friday challenge is a battle of the beards.
    Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
      It looks like BB has a beard going on now too. Next Friday challenge is a battle of the beards.
      I might actually have to participate if that's the case. I usually keep a trimmed beard, but I'm full on lumberjack right now.

Comment

Wore this to a NYE get together at a friend's place. Sorry about the image size. Pic Stitch is not my friend right now.

Sweater: BR
        Shirt: Gap
        Tie: JCF
        Pants: 514
        Shoes: AE
        Very nicely done! Fit is spot on and I love the colours.
        Check out my men's style and fitness website: www.wellbuiltstyle.com

Stay Fit. Look Sharp.

Comment

Today:

Blazer: BR
          Pants: BR
          Shirt: JCF
          Tie: Tie Bar
          PS: White Cotton IZod ($1.87 clearance at JCP)
          Boots: Wolverine 1K Mile Courtland
          Last edited by dackman; January 6, 2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Dack, very sharp-looking jacket/shirt/tie/PS combination. The fine stripe and dotted tie look great together. The colors mesh really well. I really like the top portion.
            The boots looked out of place with the outfit though. I was expecting to see a black bal captoe.

Comment

Dack, do you have additional photos from top to bottom? I just ordered my first boots of the 1k look (AE promontory) and want some ideas on how to wear them. Minus the tie, you and I have similar styles (that is I don't wear a tie normally, not that I don't like your tie).

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                Dack, very sharp-looking jacket/shirt/tie/PS combination. The fine stripe and dotted tie look great together. The colors mesh really well. I really like the top portion.
                The boots looked out of place with the outfit though. I was expecting to see a black bal captoe.
                Thanks LCDR. Sadly I have no black footwear in my arsenal. I have some brown longwings that I would have preferred to wear, but it's laundry day in the dackman house, and of all the days to have every single pair of warm socks in the hamper!

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                  Dack, do you have additional photos from top to bottom? I just ordered my first boots of the 1k look (AE promontory) and want some ideas on how to wear them. Minus the tie, you and I have similar styles (that is I don't wear a tie normally, not that I don't like your tie).

Thanks.
                  I only have one other photo featuring these boots, and it's a bit more casual. This would have been right after I got them.

...Sorry, bad image tag, I'll have to fix from my desktop in a minute.

Fixed.
                  Last edited by dackman; January 6, 2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny De La Cruz View Post
                    Very nicely done! Fit is spot on and I love the colours.
                    Thanks! I appreciate that.
                    Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

I'm IN!
                      "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Can not grow a beard by my job standards. I can grow a well groomed mustache.

Comment

Brent, I'm the opposite. With our powers combined...

Comment

Just say no to facial hair.

Comment

My quest for the perfect chelsea boots is finally over! These Grenson are the perfect color and shape. I ordered and returned 3 pairs of boots before finding these ones.

shirt: Club Monaco
                              jacket: Banana Republic
                              Jeans: Levi's
                              boots: Grenson

Comment

Long time no see and Happy Belated New Year! Life as a graduate student has been busy, but I'm glad to be contributing again. Speaking of the new year...

I figure I'd make an occasion to wear morning dress.

Hope to have a very good 2014 with all of you!

~ AJ

Comment

Working...
                                X