This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zcm View Post
    So my dog (read my girlfriend) gave me an early Christmas present last night. Honestly never even considered a hat like this but I am going to make my girlfriend happy and give it a shot. So what do you think guys? Can I pull it off?
    Ready the carriage, Nestor!

Comment

Long time lurker, first time poster. A nice and snowy New England Sunday.

Comment

I think you should probably stop referring to your girlfriend as your dog.

That said, it looks solid on you, bud. I have tried them on me, but never liked the way they looked on me. I say wear it dapperdley and in good health!

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

@bruschetta I'm lost.

@yoyorobo noted. She agreed. Haha

Comment

So my dog (read my girlfriend) gave me an early Christmas present last night. Honestly never even considered a hat like this but I am going to make my girlfriend happy and give it a shot. So what do you think guys? Can I pull it off?
            You call your girlfriend your "dog"?! I don't get it. In any case, it's not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
              You call your girlfriend your "dog"?! I don't get it. In any case, it's not cool.
              Can't tell if serious, but...

I think his girlfriend gave him the hat in his dog's name (i.e. his dog's name on the tag). My family does that with small or token gifts sometimes... putting the cat or dog's name on the "from" line on the tag.
              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                Feelin' blue, brother? Looks good man. Only thing I might suggest would be to lose or hide the white undershirt (if I'm seeing things correctly via my phone, that is). Regardless, welcome to the fray! Oh and hey, is that a TARDIS phone case? Maybe I really *am* seeing things.
                It was a blue blue day ... not sure why. Yeah my current undershirts are t-shirt/crew cut - they're less than 6-months old so I feel bad changing them right now but I'll be swapping to v-necks when these get a little more worn ... and yes that is indeed a TARDIS phone case, my wife got it for me last Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  Can't tell if serious, but...

I think his girlfriend gave him the hat in his dog's name (i.e. his dog's name on the tag). My family does that with small or token gifts sometimes... putting the cat or dog's name on the "from" line on the tag.
                  I don't call her my dog. Ben is correct. On the from line was my dog's name spelled poorly with a paw print after it. I didn't realize that this was weird or uncommon. My family and her's both do it.

Comment

I don't call her my dog. Ben is correct. On the from line was my dog's name spelled poorly with a paw print after it. I didn't realize that this was weird or uncommon. My family and her's both do it.
                    How dare you have family fun.

Comment

[IMGhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/16/u2aje3u7.jpg[/IMG]
                      It looks fine on you. Gives you more of an Irish look. Those are actually the only types of hats that look good on me. I have one that I've been wearing on colder days this winter. I'll see if I can get it in to a WIWT pic at some point here.
                      Last edited by Vicious49; December 16, 2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        It looks fine on you. Gives you more of an Irish look. Those are actually the only types of hats that look good on me. I have one that I've been wearing on colder days this winter. I'll see if I can get it in to a WIWT pic at some point here.
                        Thanks. I am Irish so I suppose that's good.

Comment

Looks good. You remind me of Alex Langlands in that hat:

Comment

He looks super similar to Alex Langlands!

Comment

Not blue!

As its Tuesday I thought ... why not a tie?

Sweater: Banana Republic
                              Shirt: Gap
                              Pants: Gap 1969 Cords
                              Shoes: Rockport
                              Socks: Banana Republic
                              Tie: Express

Comment

Originally posted by strickland5 View Post
                                As its Tuesday I thought ... why not a tie?

Indeed! It feels like a rainy knit-tie Tuesday:

Comment

Working...
                                X