Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIWT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Been awhile...

    Title: Lumberjack on A Budget
    Shirt: St. John's Bay
    Jeans: Gap
    Boots: Lands End
    Beard: Model's Own

    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

    Comment


      Originally posted by Shomas View Post
      My Friday Challenge Cross-Post:

      My entry:


      Jacket: Schott (leather)
      Sweater: H&M (cotton)
      Shirt: Ratio (cotton)
      Pants: Land's End (wool)
      Shoes: Alden (leather)
      Watch: Timex/FFF (leather, metal(s), etc
      Scarf: Portolano (cashmere)
      Awesome Shomas. Especially the pants with the boots...
      "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

      Comment


        Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
        Been awhile...

        Title: Lumberjack on A Budget
        Shirt: St. John's Bay
        Jeans: Gap
        Boots: Lands End
        Beard: Model's Own

        As sad as I am of the return of the old ways at JCP, I do like some of the St. John's Bay stuff they've rolled out, especially some of the plaid flannels. But after trying a few things on I found that the fits just weren't good on me as compared to the disappearing JCP line. Shirt looks good!

        Comment


          Originally posted by dackman View Post
          As sad as I am of the return of the old ways at JCP, I do like some of the St. John's Bay stuff they've rolled out, especially some of the plaid flannels. But after trying a few things on I found that the fits just weren't good on me as compared to the disappearing JCP line. Shirt looks good!
          Thanks man. Yeah, total impulse purchase, they definitely must have dialed in the fits a lot more (from my experience) I sized down in that one and a nice blackwatch plaid oxford, for $15 each I couldn't resist.
          "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
            Thanks man. Yeah, total impulse purchase, they definitely must have dialed in the fits a lot more (from my experience) I sized down in that one and a nice blackwatch plaid oxford, for $15 each I couldn't resist.
            The oxfords are the exact ones I was trying! I was bummed, good patterns and the material was nice and substantial too. Glad they worked out for you.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
              Awesome Shomas. Especially the pants with the boots...
              Thanks!

              Comment


                Rather cold this morning so went sweater, which was fortunate since the office bounced between 64-68 all day. Took the jacket pic walking out he door



                Shirt: Old Navy slim - not OCBD, but similar style
                Sweater: Polo RL Pima Cotton (ebay thrift)
                Chinos: BR Kentfield
                Shoes: no clue, getting upgraded sometime in the near future
                Jacket: JCF - first time wearing it

                Comment


                  WIWThis past week.




                  Comment


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                      Brother can strum a guitar, pick out the best spot for risotto, hear if yo chambers are doin they job.... and now can pair green on green in the most sartorial of ways. Well done.

                      Comment


                        Been a while but pretty Simple for me earlier today:



                        Shirt: CT
                        Sweater: BR
                        Pants: BR
                        Shoes: RL Slatons (AE)
                        Watch: Skagen

                        Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Johdus View Post
                          Brother can strum a guitar, pick out the best spot for risotto, hear if yo chambers are doin they job.... and now can pair green on green in the most sartorial of ways. Well done.
                          There isn't any green in that picture?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by JGL View Post
                            There isn't any green in that picture?
                            I think the sweater is navy and the pants are khaki, but they look slightly greenish, perhaps due to fluorescent lighting.
                            Ben

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by JGL View Post
                              There isn't any green in that picture?
                              Cardi looks like dark forest green to me while tie is a lighter shade of the green-a-dine.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Johdus View Post
                                Cardi looks like dark forest green to me while tie is a lighter shade of the green-a-dine.
                                Screen calibration needed I don't have the slightest green color cast on my screen.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X