This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    Acousticfoodie, what brand are the cardigans? Great look.
    Hey thanks Emmet. The green is Banana republic and the charcoal is Forever21 Men.

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
      Hey thanks Emmet. The green is Banana republic and the charcoal is Forever21 Men.
      THe charcoal looks kinda forest green in the pic - oops! They both look nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
        Vest: J. Crew in Gray
        V Neck Sweater: Uniqlo
        Tie: Tommy Hilfiger Navy Wool
        Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger Oxford
        Pants: Banana Republic Slim Fit
        Shoes: Sebago Chocolate Suede Penny Loafers
        Socks: Happy Socks I think
        Watch: Orient Symphony
        Bag: J. Crew Abingdon

I actually looked into getting that vest today. You wear it well, for sure.

Comment

Not the best lighting, the stripes are white and not yellowish
          Shirt - Narragansett Traders - TJMaxx find, definitely slimmer cut and 100% Cotton Flannel
          Pants - BR Kentfield chinos
          Shoes -Sperrys

Comment

And my co-worker:

Comment

bruschetta, I love your dog. I've never seen a merle collie before, but he/she is beautiful.

Comment

Cross-posted from the Friday Challenge. The primary camera on my phone broke so I had to use the front-facing camera for everything (thus the crappy angles).

Boots: AE Bayfields (chromexcel)
                Jeans: Levi's
                Shirt: Roundtree & Yorke (blue/white pinpoint button-down collar)
                Sweater: SMU licensed (red w/ blue pony logo)
                Jacket: Goodwill "special" (brown/tan herringbone)
                Watch: Fossil

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                  And my co-worker:

Haha! Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post

Collie or Sheltie? Tough to tell from that angle... Beauty though, and rockin' the Thundershirt!

Comment

So this isn't so much WIWT, but the poor thing does routinely get involuntarily recruited to play dress-up. She's a good sport about it:

Comment

Alan's wearing dad jeans?

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
                          Alan's wearing dad jeans?
                          Is this a reference to the brand or the fit? There isn't a pair of slim fit jeans on this planet that I can get my legs into. My gigantic thighs will not allow me to fit into slim pants that are properly fitted to my waist. I have to opt for straight fits. It's the price I pay for having such a strong lower half (and you can read that however you like).

And to be forthcoming, these jeans have a very specific purpose that I can't share... yet. Simply saying that might be enoguh to give it away, but I can't go any further. Let's just say it has nothing to do with being "dad jeans".

Comment

Just a sweater with a OCBD and some dark jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                              Is this a reference to the brand or the fit? There isn't a pair of slim fit jeans on this planet that I can get my legs into. My gigantic thighs will not allow me to fit into slim pants that are properly fitted to my waist. I have to opt for straight fits. It's the price I pay for having such a strong lower half (and you can read that however you like).

And to be forthcoming, these jeans have a very specific purpose that I can't share... yet. Simply saying that might be enoguh to give it away, but I can't go any further. Let's just say it has nothing to do with being "dad jeans".
                              The fit I have similar issues with bigger thighs/posterior and not being able to find a good fitting pair of slim fit jeans; I can only sympathize

Comment

Alan's a father? Break out the champagne! Congratulations, Alan!

Comment

Working...
                                X