Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross post from the Friday Challenge. Sorry the bad picture.

Shirt- Jcrew Main store Flannel Button Down

Sweater- Cashmere 1/4 zip

Jacket- Target Kensington

Pants- Jcrew raw selvedge denim

Shoes- Sebago Brattle Shoes

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/24/upazugah.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Eric F View Post
      Dreary day today.

Do I really have to ask? Details, man!

Comment

Flash blew out the shirt, but it's just a white BD collar Merona Ultimate

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
          Cross post from Friday Challenge thread:

Jacket: Frank&Oak (yes, that's corduroy)
          Shirt: J Crew Factory
          Sweater: BR
          Pants: BR
          Shoes: AE
          Watch: Timex/Form Function Form
          PS: The Knottery (I think)
          How is the quality on that Frank and Oak jacket? I have heard mixed reviews about them and I have been hesitant to order anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            Do I really have to ask? Details, man!
            Been forgetting this lately!

Jacket: Massimo Dutti
            Shirt: JCF
            Pants: Levis
            Shoes: AE Chester
            Bag: Jack Spade (Waxwear Davis Brief)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecou12 View Post
              How is the quality on that Frank and Oak jacket? I have heard mixed reviews about them and I have been hesitant to order anything.
              It's OK. The fit is quirky, but it works well enough for me. This one is a 40, and still fits close. I don't wear a 40 in anything, so yeah, the sizing is weird. The construction seems solid, but the jacket is thick and kinda stiff. It's definitely worth more than the 50 bucks I spent, but it's not my favorite jacket.

Comment

I have the same cord SC from F&O. They fixed their sizing on all of the SC's in the last 6 or so months. I got the cord one in 40 and it fits TIGHT. I am a 39-40 and I cant button it properly without a bunch of pulling. The recent SC's I bought (denim one and 2 linen ones) all fit me very well and require extremely minimal tailoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt_10 View Post
                  No idea why it keeps staying sideways haha
                  iphone and EXIF data.

Comment

Wiwt. Feel like a professor, but not a bad thing. Also, freezing mornings in NYC

Comment

I certainly hope that is your entry in the Friday challenge, Jake. I haven't looked at that thread yet. Lookin' sharp, sir.
                      "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                        Wiwt. Feel like a professor, but not a bad thing. Also, freezing mornings in NYC
                        This is a great combo - but I'd do the tie up just a bit higher so there isn't quite so much of a gap at the collar - it would still be relaxed and unbuttoned. Save this level of "undone" for happy hour! Just my humble opinion, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt_10 View Post
                          Been a while but I was relaxing in sweats mostly for the past couple weeks due to the furloughs but fit for today:

Shirt- BB ESF
                          Tie- JCrew Factory
                          Cardigan- Rag&Bone x Target from last year
                          Pants-BR
                          Shoes- DSW Mercanti (have become my beater shoes more recently)
                          Really digging this grey cardigan and tie look. Well done, sir.

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                          Definitely like this look as well, with the navy and grey.

Is that the J Crew Ludlow tweed jacket? Where's the tie from?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                            This is a great combo - but I'd do the tie up just a bit higher so there isn't quite so much of a gap at the collar - it would still be relaxed and unbuttoned. Save this level of "undone" for happy hour! Just my humble opinion, of course.
                            Funny you should say that. Was meeting a client for coffee , so not really a "strict" dress code

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                              Really digging this grey cardigan and tie look. Well done, sir.

Definitely like this look as well, with the navy and grey.

Is that the J Crew Ludlow tweed jacket? Where's the tie from?
                              Yeah it's jcrew ludlow - the tie is a tiebar tie

Comment

Wearing a bit of a hybrid summer-fall outfit today, with the morning at 55┬║ and midday at 82┬║. Just got this Club Monaco blazer (Grant Fit) from eBay for $25. It was basically Nw/oT - pockets were still sewn shut, as was the vent.

Blazer: Club Monaco
                                Shirt: JCF
                                Square: LEC
                                Pants: BR
                                Shoes: RL Singleton

Comment

Working...
                                X