X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
    You a little lighter in the earlobes?
    How observant of you! I switched to the flesh-colored backups out of necessity, and haven't bothered buying new ones yet.

Solid outfit, btw. Looks like something I would wear

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      Been a while for me too. Mainly since the wife has some temporary work at the moment so she's not around to take the pic for me.

You can't really see the windowpane design on the shirt due to the lighting, but it's there.
      Great looking jacket, fits nice. Which J.Crew jacket is that?

Comment

It's a mainline J Crew from last year. Not sure of the exact one since I picked it up off of EBay for about $150.

Comment

Cross post cause everyone else is doin it.

Shirt: Saks
          Sweater: JCrew
          Jacket: Lands End
          Tie: Knottery
          Jeans: Levis
          Shoes: Walkovers
          My cocktail videos >

Comment

tdig, Looking great man.

Here's what I wore yesterday. I actually had a nice outfit again today, but I managed to flip a table over and spill coffee all over myself this morning.

Comment

Tdig, really great look. I especially like the Lands End donegal jacket and the Knottery tie (is that a knit or a grenadine?) I would love to add both of those to my rotation. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Originally posted by sabrown View Post
                Tdig, really great look. I especially like the Lands End donegal jacket and the Knottery tie (is that a knit or a grenadine?) I would love to add both of those to my rotation. Thanks for the inspiration!
                It is one of the knits. I love them. Picked up like 4 dif colors when they had a sale last year.
                My cocktail videos >

Comment

Me today:

Jacket: PBM
                  Shirt: Brooks Bros.
                  Sweater: J Crew
                  Pants: Lands End
                  Watch: Timex/Form Function Form strap
                  Boots: AE

Comment

Me today:

Jacket: PBM
                    Shirt: Brooks Bros.
                    Sweater: J Crew
                    Pants: Lands End
                    Watch: Timex/Form Function Form strap
                    Boots: AE
                    Really great use of the Daltons. Honestly, I'm impressed they look so good here, I'm guessing it's the bourbon color? That might actually convince me to get a pair someday. Also are your pants the LE Donegal ones? If so, did you get belt loops added or are the side-tabs working out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                      Really great use of the Daltons. Honestly, I'm impressed they look so good here, I'm guessing it's the bourbon color? That might actually convince me to get a pair someday. Also are your pants the LE Donegal ones? If so, did you get belt loops added or are the side-tabs working out for you?
                      I wish I had belt loops added to mine. How expensive do you think that would be?
                      My cocktail videos >

Comment

Thanks! Yes, those are the Bourbon Daltons. I think this is the best they've looked-they just seem to go well with the color and heft of the pants. And this is the first time I've worn them that they feel somewhat broken in, so I was feeling it today.

And yes, those are the LE donegal pants. Mine have the side tabs and they're OK, but I will admit that without a belt, my pants tend to migrate south as the day wears on. I have no idea how much it would be to add belt loops, but I think it'd be a challenge to match the material. A better bet might be to have buttons added for suspenders. If I could get my damn hands on a matching jacket, I think I'd do that.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                          tdig, Looking great man.

Here's what I wore yesterday. I actually had a nice outfit again today, but I managed to flip a table over and spill coffee all over myself this morning.

Nice tweed jacket, what brand is it?

Comment

Bruschetta and Shomas - I'm liking both of those looks although Bruschetta's is more my style since I lean towards blue and grey.

Went pretty casual yesterday. The charcoal vest may not necessarily go with everything else, but it got chilly in the evening so I threw it on.

shirt - JCP
                            pants - Dockers alpha khakis
                            vest - LE

Comment

If I could get my damn hands on a matching jacket, I think I'd do that.
                              Same here. I've been wanting that jacket since I missed it last year. Sigh.

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                              Bruschetta and Shomas - I'm liking both of those looks although Bruschetta's is more my style since I lean towards blue and grey.

Went pretty casual yesterday. The charcoal vest may not necessarily go with everything else, but it got chilly in the evening so I threw it on.

shirt - JCP
                              pants - Dockers alpha khakis
                              vest - LE
                              Really like this look... Do you have link the specific Alpha Khakis? Great color on the pants.

Comment

What size is that vest Vicious? Looks a touch big. I was looking at it yesterday but no smalls left of course.
                                My cocktail videos >

Comment

Working...
                                X