X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a bum as usual

Comment

is the coat and bag that green or just lighting? Assuming same jacket as from earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
        is the coat and bag that green or just lighting? Assuming same jacket as from earlier this week.
        Just the lighting for the most part. It's a different bag tho.

Comment

Foodie is taking over this page!

I havent been contributing as much lately since the wife has had a temp job recently so ive lost my photographer.

Comment

Looks good, foodie. Your casual jacket collection rivals your show collection!

Comment

Cross-post from the Friday Challenge:

Comment

JCF shirt, Target sweater, LEC cords.
                Ben

Comment

Jamie, I really like the shirt, details on it? (JCrew?) And are the shoes Amoks?

Also BenR, really jealous of you and everyone else that can look good in cords. For some reason I don't feel comfortable in them (I feel like I'm back in elementary school, though maybe I should give em another shot).

Comment

@BB: nice and clean
                    @jamie: killer bag....and Aldens?
                    @Ben: nice color combos with that shirt

Bumming around per usual:

Comment

Cross posting my friday challenge look:

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                        Jamie, I really like the shirt, details on it? (JCrew?) And are the shoes Amoks?
                        LosRockets - Good call: J.crew Indian cotton shirt (can't recall the name of this particular colorway) and AE Amoks

The bag is a vintage bag (I think almost 25 years old now) that was bought in Mexico as a gift for my now wife. I've been using it for work the past few years. Just showed it some love this past week - Lexol and some Obenaufs LP. Probably the first conditioning it's ever had!

Acoustic - nice jacket, is that navy?

Comment

Are those the bittersweet cords? I have really dark brown, so I was wondering if the bittersweet was different enough to justify the purchase.
                          Washington Irving. Irving Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

JCF shirt, Target sweater, LEC cords.
                            Damn, I need to get one of those sweaters. This is exactly the look I'm going on my office days. I have a pair of LE cords that exact color. Unfortunately it's still way too warm around here to start dressing like this yet!

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post

Looks good, foodie. Your casual jacket collection rivals your show collection!
                              How did you make that dimple on your tie so deep? any tips? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by LouisvilleLad View Post
                                Are those the bittersweet cords? I have really dark brown, so I was wondering if the bittersweet was different enough to justify the purchase.
                                If this is directed at me - no, these are from a couple years ago. I think the color was called "tobacco" or something.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X