Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super windy in OR today, but pretty warm and no rain yet! Didn't even bother with a jacket when I went out, two thin layers was perfect. And using a real camera for once!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlcraft View Post
      Super windy in OR today, but pretty warm and no rain yet! Didn't even bother with a jacket when I went out, two thin layers was perfect. And using a real camera for once!
      Are those your newly-thrifted DBs, Andrew? If so, very nice score! Grey suede shoes super versatile. As long as they hold up you should find them quite useful in casual getups like this one you posted. BTW, what is your undershirt layer there, a henley or a polo?

Comment

@pratyk: Seriiiiiiiously cool look there, bud. Dig those shades. Don't think they'd work on me, but they do on you.

@kamote: e-thrifted? Niiiiiiice. Like those multi-layers, man.

@pitt: Crazy how the colors look different in those pics, but regardless of which one is the true hue, the fit is perfect, per usual. Especially diggin those shoes. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
          Are those your newly-thrifted DBs, Andrew? If so, very nice score! Grey suede shoes super versatile. As long as they hold up you should find them quite useful in casual getups like this one you posted. BTW, what is your undershirt layer there, a henley or a polo?
          Yup, thanks! They appear to be in great shape. The shirt's a henley from Old Navy

Comment

Originally posted by ASchuelke View Post
            My first WIWT post. Been a Dappered reader/follower for a year now. Let me know how I did!

JCF Blazer
            BR Tailored Slim shirt
            JCF knit tie
            BR pants
            Target socks
            AE Strands

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/a...psc908ae40.jpg

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps6d00b585.jpg
            Looks great! Nice Dappered-approved gear in that getup, man. Every time I see Strands in pics here in Threads I wonder if I should give 'em a whirl. The 5-last typically doesn't jive well with my feet, but the look in general, especially in Walnut looks really nice on some folks. Saw a younger cat wearing some with a light grey suit the other day while out shopping/browsing at the local high-end mall. Looked killer in his setup too.

Anyway, really nice outfit/pic there, bud. And welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson View Post
              Love fall

Jacket = Banana Republic
              Shirt = H&M
              Pants = J. Crew
              Shoes = Banana Republic
              Hey Jackson, do you know what BR jacket that one is? Is it a current offering of an older model? I could use a more Fall-looking/appropriate SC, and that one you're sporting there looks pretty Fall-ish, at least in the pic. There blazers/SC usually fit me pretty good OTR; especially the Tailored Fit ones.

Hopefully you haven't already covered the details on that one; I may have missed it. Catching up a bit here, with some spare time to browse the recent pics.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                Hey Jackson, do you know what BR jacket that one is? Is it a current offering of an older model? I could use a more Fall-looking/appropriate SC, and that one you're sporting there looks pretty Fall-ish, at least in the pic. There blazers/SC usually fit me pretty good OTR; especially the Tailored Fit ones.

Hopefully you haven't already covered the details on that one; I may have missed it. Catching up a bit here, with some spare time to browse the recent pics.
                No problem, it's actually from this season, I picked it up maybe 3 weeks ago. Here's a link:
                http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=554790002

Even though it's cotton, it's pretty thick and wears much more like a wool. The picture was my first wearing of it and it was great!

Comment

Cross post from the Friday challenge thread:

Jacket: Stanley Blacker (eBay)
                  Shirt: Uniqlo
                  Pants: Bonobos
                  Shoes: AE
                  Watch: Omega/J Crew strap

Comment

End of the day so things are a little wrinkly and the sleeves have been rolled. It's monsoon season here in the Willamette Valley, so boots it is! They worked better with the outfit than I thought.

Comment

Lookin' good, Shomas! Dig the jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlcraft View Post
                        Lookin' good, Shomas! Dig the jacket.
                        Thanks! And I agree with you that the boots work with your action.

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                          Welcome AS!

Just studying all day today so uber bumming:

THIS JACKET I NEED IT.

What is that?

Comment

What I wore yesterday:
                            http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8bdee6c7.jpg
                            http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5f26ddcd.jpg

Golden Bear cotton jacket (gift), Kenneth Cole shirt (hand-me-down), H&M pants, Suede Bucks (e-thrifted), Ray-Ban Signets (hand-me-down)

Comment

@Ferret: It's by "all-son". I picked it up in a thrift store.

WIWT last two days:

Comment

Weather getting closer to low 70s:

Comment

Working...
                                X