Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets not overlook the merit of having a lovely, flowered accessory on your arm eh?
    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
      Lets not overlook the merit of having a lovely, flowered accessory on your arm eh?
      I don't recall those being in stock at JC/JCF either. Good point though, Sig.

Comment

Comment

Been awhile. WIWT last two days.

Comment

Welcome back, Foodie -- looking great. I like the stethoscope -- is that full grain steel?

This is a mint green shirt. LE Hyde Park OCBD -- off eBay. Very nice quality, it seems to me.

Comment

BB, nice Florsheims, dude! Right? In Thursday's pic, I mean. My advice in those: wear 'em, deal with the probable heel-slip, keep wearin' 'em, feel the (probable) heel-slip slip away. Great shoes, especially for the price; worth much more than that!

Comment

I've decided that it's impossible to get a BenR style overhead picture of myself while I'm wearing a blazer. For some reason my iPhone is incapable of taking a photograph of a blazer that is of any decent quality.

I took the jacket and tie off after work.

Comment

Great look here, like the colors and textures - blues and browns. Is that jacket corduroy? Where's it from? What about the pants?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                    Great look here, like the colors and textures - blues and browns. Is that jacket corduroy? Where's it from? What about the pants?
                    Jamie, thanks. The jacket is a navy corduroy and the pants are a brushed cotton in a "rust" color (orange-brown). The jacket and pants are from Charles Tyrwhitt. The sweater's a lambswool from Unqilo, and the shoes are Herring/Loake.

Comment

Bruschetta: like a boss.

Robbo: yeah, they're great -- except for the heel slip! Thanks for the advice, because I was worried that they wouldn't break in. It's my first Dainite sole (I have the Havilands), and I like it. A big step up over crappy rubber heels.

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                        Been awhile. WIWT last two days.

Very nice! Is that a Penfield jacket?
                        "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Casual Friday... peeled the sweater off a while ago as it's balls hot in my office.

Eddie Bauer sweater, GAP Factory shirt, Levi's jeans, Chippewa boots.
                          Ben

Comment

Happy Friday everyone!

Jacket: Club Monaco
                            Shirt: JCF
                            Jeans: Levis
                            Boots: Clarks

Comment

Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
                              Very nice! Is that a Penfield jacket?
                              Hey thanks! It's a Barbour.

Comment

Bruschetta: Yep-yep, great look, doooooooode. I especially like it in the more relaxed no-tie pic, but it is classy either way.

Foodie: You're gonna be one of the smoothest-lookin' Docs in all of medicine. Nice!

BB: Yeah man, they take some time to break in. Mine are still a little stiff, but much more conformed to my feet now and much less heel slippage. I wear them several times a week now. Great casual longwings.
                                BB:

Comment

Working...
                                X