This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
    Ha, I thought I had thick legs. Turns out, I don't.
    Jake, it's time someone told you: you're ordinary.

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
    Gazelle legs, bruschetta? Really? [Google images loading...]
    Search for an image where they're standing up straight on their hind legs.

Originally posted by greg_s View Post
    I see how it is. Don't make the gazelle leg list.
    Greg, I'm sorry. You're stuck with me in the over-32"-hips crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
      Jake, it's time someone told you: you're ordinary.
      Hahah this made me laugh out loud. Not that fake 'lol' crap.

Comment

From a couple weeks back, haven't posted in awhile.

Comment

Before the WIWT thread, I thought that I was a slim guy with legs like a gazelle. Then guys like Acoustic, BenR, and sierra.alpha showed up.
          Thank you for the compliments bruschetta, but I don't know if a 6' 2" , 190 lbs really qualifies as slim :-)

Comment

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
            Thank you for the compliments bruschetta, but I don't know if a 6' 2" , 190 lbs really qualifies as slim :-)
            Then I guess 6'0" 187# is obese. LOL

/frown

Comment

I'm right there with you. I've never been as skinny as guys like BenR. My frame won't allow it (nor will my eating habits).

Comment

Let me make all you guys instantly feel much better about yourselves: I'm 6ft3, 225lbs.

Comment

We should make an exercise and diet thread for people who aren't living Greek statues of virility. I don't know how much I weigh these days, but I'm at the 5'10" mark and somewhere in the 160lbs range. I've been exercising and dieting for months to get to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                    Then I guess 6'0" 187# is obese. LOL

/frown
                    @Bruschetta: When you say Diet I hope you mean eating a lot!

I'm 185 or so and I feel like a scrawny little runt
                    Last edited by shad0w4life; August 29, 2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Pssshh I just have an ass that won't quit. 6'ft, 175-180 these days. Just have a thick trunk...

I will leave you with this (not the video since that is NSFW, but this still probably belongs in the don't play at work category):
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q1wzwAMMPU
                      "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                        I'm 185 or so and I feel like a scrawny little runt
                        We should make an exercise and diet thread for people who aren't living Greek statues of virility. I don't know how much I weigh these days, but I'm at the 5'10" mark and somewhere in the 160lbs range. I've been exercising and dieting for months to get to this point.
                        Amazing how different this all is for different people. I've had to work my butt off to get UP to where I'm at.
                        "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Pssshh I just have an ass that won't quit.
                          Braggart!

Comment

Amazing how different this all is for different people. I've had to work my butt off to get UP to where I'm at.
                            It's probably an age-relevant metabolism/active thing, but when I was in HS I had to drink high-caloric drinks to help put *some* weight on. These days (25+ years later... yeah), I have to really watch my calories - mainly sugar, as it can really sneak up on my waistline fast! I certainly don't get the exercise I *should*, but still, I try to keep things somewhat under control and stable by watching (mostly) what I eat.

Now, if I ever get my @$$ in gear and get going on some serious workouts, I'm gonna be putting *14" drop* in my sig. Oh wait, can we still do that?

Comment

I am hardly the model of masculine beauty. I may have the legs of a Greek god but I've got the upper body of a prepubescent girl. Though I guess that's at least preferable to having it the other way around.
                              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
                                Let me make all you guys instantly feel much better about yourselves: I'm 6ft3, 225lbs.
                                Now it's my turn to make you feel better...

I'm 5'9", 250 lbs. 40 inch waist, 50 inch chest, 20 inch neck. Yeah, it's not easy finding clothes that fit, let alone ones that don't need tailoring.
                                "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
                                X