• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a new venue for selfies. Tell me what ya think

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
      Dig the new venue. Upper half is KILLER; best combo you've posted so far on this forum. Love it; anchoring your patterns with the common neutral (brown). Color palette is on point.

Only thing that sorta gets me is the yellow laces on the shoes; doesn't feel right imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
        Dig the new venue. Upper half is KILLER; best combo you've posted so far on this forum. Love it; anchoring your patterns with the common neutral (brown). Color palette is on point.

Only thing that sorta gets me is the yellow laces on the shoes; doesn't feel right imo.
        Haha can't win em all. They're always on there, pain to change em

Comment

New venue looks good. Easier to see colors and textures on you.

Very plain today:

Comment

Originally posted by Whomperz View Post
            Ah, sorry fellas.. Was doing this on my smart phone before work.... >.<
            I've had issues with doing that as well, Whomperz. Using Pic Stitch and ImageShack, I have much more flexibility with resizing, etc. when I do it from my PC. thing is I'd rather be able to go direct from my iPhone, but I haven't yet seen how to do it (with the resize). I probably need to get my google fu into action, but if anyone knows a quick solution, I'm all ears (virtually).

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
              I've had issues with doing that as well, Whomperz. Using Pic Stitch and ImageShack, I have much more flexibility with resizing, etc. when I do it from my PC. thing is I'd rather be able to go direct from my iPhone, but I haven't yet seen how to do it (with the resize). I probably need to get my google fu into action, but if anyone knows a quick solution, I'm all ears (virtually).
              I use imgur upload for iphone Don't know If my pictures are actually the right size though

Comment

Just another polo and pants day at work. It is not as hot as it used to be here in Michigan, but it is still really humid...
                My work wardrobe is pretty plain, polos/shirts with khakis, our policy is collared shirts and "appropriate business attire". Jeans and t-shirts are not allowed. Pants are actually blue/white gingham pattern, I showed it in one of the squares.

Polo: BR
                Pants: Polo by RL
                Shoes: BR

Comment

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
                  Just another polo and pants day at work. It is not as hot as it used to be here in Michigan, but it is still really humid...
                  My work wardrobe is pretty plain, polos/shirts with khakis, our policy is collared shirts and "appropriate business attire". Jeans and t-shirts are not allowed. Pants are actually blue/white gingham pattern, I showed it in one of the squares.

Polo: BR
                  Pants: Polo by RL
                  Shoes: BR
                  Fit is spot on! I particularly like the shoes.

Comment

The lighting in the this image turned out terribly...

Title: That's dot-tasitc
                    Shirt: JCP
                    Pants: Gap
                    Shoes: Vans

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
                      The lighting in the this image turned out terribly...

Title: That's dot-tasitc
                      Shirt: JCP
                      Pants: Gap
                      Shoes: Vans

I have the same shirt from JCP- I like it quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
                        Where abouts in MI, sierra; if ya don't mind me asking? If you don't wish to divulge, no problem; just curious. Seems to be more and more fellow Michiganders here these days.

Oh, and yeah, as Jake noted: fit is spot-on. Nice getup!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                          Where abouts in MI, sierra; if ya don't mind me asking? If you don't wish to divulge, no problem; just curious. Seems to be more and more fellow Michiganders here these days.

Oh, and yeah, as Jake noted: fit is spot-on. Nice getup!
                          Dont mind one bit- I am in Grand Rapids.

Comment

Nothing crazy today, testing stuff out

Comment

Nothing crazy today, testing stuff out
                              I like the gray shirt -- with the navy suit (a look Joe has recommended on multiple occasions) or charcoal/grey suit? What shirt is that? I've had a hard time finding a dress shirt that's sufficiently grey for my liking, without looking too casual (i.e., drafters shirt, chambray, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                                I like the gray shirt -- with the navy suit (a look Joe has recommended on multiple occasions) or charcoal/grey suit? What shirt is that? I've had a hard time finding a dress shirt that's sufficiently grey for my liking, without looking too casual (i.e., drafters shirt, chambray, etc.).
                                6$ clearance at JCP, the old Wooster stuff. Happy to say I capitalized on his short tenure. The suit is navy from JCF, btw. Sorry about lighting.
                                Last edited by Jake101; August 27, 2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X