Watch: Timex for J. Crew on C&B nato

Comment

Friday!

Old Navy polo
        Bonobos Champlains
        Seiko watch
        Air Jordans

Comment

Me and the wife went walking around Georgetown today. It was a rainy day so I decided to bust out the AS Hanovers (especially since someone in another thread didn't think I would wear them in the rain).

I did stop in the Suit Supply, Billy Reid, and Barbour shops while I was there. Tried on the Billy Reid Bond peacoat. It's very thick and warm wool but I'm satisfied with my J Crew factory one for now.

shirt - jcrew
          jeans - BR Factory
          watch - Orient Millennium
          shoes - AS Hanover

Comment

Vicious, I really like that last look! The pant opening appears perfect for the boots (and they look awesome, and ideal for that sort of weather). Also, details on the umbrella? I like it, even though it might be leaning a little too Longorn.

Comment

Wore this to school today, and was gonna use it for my Friday challenge. I haven't been around much this week and didn't realize the poll was gonna open early.

Shirt: JCF
              Pants: BR
              Belt: JCF
              Socks: JCF
              Shoes: Clark's
              Watch: Timex
              Not really sure what that spot is on my pants, must have been something on the mirror.
              Last edited by MarkB; August 24, 2013, 12:43 AM.
              Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                Vicious, I really like that last look! The pant opening appears perfect for the boots (and they look awesome, and ideal for that sort of weather). Also, details on the umbrella? I like it, even though it might be leaning a little too Longorn.
                Thanks. I forgot which site I read it on where they said you should have a go to look. I've found that whenever in doubt, wear a light blue OCBD like shirt and you can't go wrong.

The umbrella is Davek new york. I first saw it on brokeandbespoke and shortly after that it went on sale on one of those flash sites. It was still expensive but comes with a lifetime warranty. I decided to go with something different than the standard black color, hence the rust that might be construed as Longhorn colors.

Comment

Went to Gettysburg today so I figured this was an appropriate image.

But then I saw this sign and the nerd in me had to pull over to take another pic.

Comment

Hey guys! First time posting in WIWT! I'm usually thinking I'm never on par with you guys haha. I'm going to try it out anyway for fun and love the feed back you guys give! If only my job allowed me to dress nicer :-(

This was for an interview I had the other day!

Suit - BR
                    Shirt - Express
                    Tie - The Tie bar
                    Tie bar - The Tie bar
                    Watch - Seiko orient mako
                    Shoes - AE Park Ave

Hope this works!
                    Last edited by bruschetta; August 25, 2013, 12:49 PM. Reason: Fixed the img links.

Comment

Whomperz, Looking good. Could you shrink your images down so that they're not so large?

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                        Whomperz, Looking good. Could you shrink your images down so that they're not so large?
                        Wouldn't it be easier for the root admin to enable/install an automatic image resizer? It beats having to tell people over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
                          Wouldn't it be easier for the root admin to enable/install an automatic image resizer? It beats having to tell people over and over.
                          Paul tries to use as few plugins as possible. Every plugin introduces the possibility of a compatibility issue, and slows down the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                            Paul tries to use as few plugins as possible. Every plugin introduces the possibility of a compatibility issue, and slows down the forums.
                            Good idea. I'd rather have less plug-ins if that means faster load up time.

Comment

Load times will be negligible. In fact, it might speed up load times since the images being displayed will be smaller. Change the Style Vars directly instead of installing a plugin if that suits the admin more. Admin CP -> Styles & templates -> Style Manager -> [Your Style] -> Style Variable Editor -> Common -> Image Max Size set to 50%? 60%? should do it.

Comment

Ah, sorry fellas.. Was doing this on my smart phone before work.... >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X