Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in town and finally settled in. Solid colors today.

J Crew chino jacket
    thrifted shirt
    Lands End knit tie
    thrifted blue chinos
    Stafford wingtips

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
      Back in town and finally settled in. Solid colors today.
      And back to looking solid all the way 'round. Nice getup, BB. So how was your trip? Did the hat come into play? I kinda forget where you last were on that decision/option.

Comment

Originally posted by Beau Hayhoe View Post
        Oh, and Sparty-on indeed!! Just about time for 'Welcome Week' to start, too...
        Truth be told, I'm not a Spartan. Heck, I'm not a Wolverine, either (although I've been lovingly called a Walmart-Wolverine before by a few "friends"). No sir, I'm a Huron(/Eagle - ugh)!

Not much claim to fame sports-wise there though for good ol' EMU - and since I grew up watching UofM football I still root more for them than I do for MSU - but I *do* like to see any "state of Michigan" team do well, in the grand scheme of things. Thus I maintain... "Sparty On!"

Comment

Late start today. Experimenting a little, nothing cray though

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
            Truth be told, I'm not a Spartan. Heck, I'm not a Wolverine, either (although I've been lovingly called a Walmart-Wolverine before by a few "friends"). No sir, I'm a Huron(/Eagle - ugh)!

Not much claim to fame sports-wise there though for good ol' EMU - and since I grew up watching UofM football I still root more for them than I do for MSU - but I *do* like to see any "state of Michigan" team do well, in the grand scheme of things. Thus I maintain... "Sparty On!"
            There are too many Michigan people on Dappered and not enough well dressed Michigan people in real life...

And I also prefer UofM. Even though I have no idea why...

Comment

Mikey, I feel like you are our token high school kid, and that's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                Mikey, I feel like you are our token high school kid, and that's awesome.
                I hate to break it to you, but I'm a college kid now, and I think we have more than one of those

Comment

Crossover post from this weeks challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                    Late start today. Experimenting a little, nothing cray though

Is that a green gingham shirt? Also, love that pocket square. And a knit tie, unless my eyes deceive me? Nice!

And @yoyorobbo, -- even though you're a Huron/(Eagle?), it's still always nice to see some support for the Green-and-White!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                      Crossover post from this weeks challenge.

Nice watch there, love the striped strap. And what brand are those shoes? Clarks, or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Beau Hayhoe View Post
                        Nice watch there, love the striped strap. And what brand are those shoes? Clarks, or no?
                        AMI - Some higher end brand I'd never heard of previously but happened to pick up at a steep discount during the last Mr.Porter sale.

Comment

My x-post for the casual Friday challenge.

Jacket - Baracuta
                          Tee - Club Monaco
                          Jeans - Naked & Famous
                          Shoes - Vans
                          Watch - Tissot
                          Sunglasses - Tom Ford

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                            So how was your trip? Did the hat come into play? I kinda forget where you last were on that decision/option.
                            The trip was incredible. Part work, part play. About the hat: I ended up getting a real handwoven-in-Ecuador Panama hat off eBay, and am I glad I did. Near the equator, the sun is not messing around. At all. So I wore the hell out of that hat. I wore it whenever I was outside and I *still* came near sunburn once. And I don't burn easily! I definitely needed the full brim.

Comment

Nice watch, fauxshow. I know nothing about watches, but that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
                                I hate to break it to you, but I'm a college kid now, and I think we have more than one of those
                                Ha no disrespect my man, Being off of the traditional school schedule kinda makes me forget the cycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X