Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried looking for them online but couldnt find them. Do you know any online retailer selling those?

Comment

Originally posted by dapperdee View Post
      I tried looking for them online but couldnt find them. Do you know any online retailer selling those?
      I don't. I got them on Clearance for like 30 bucks. They may be discontinued.

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
        @rene: that's a nice looking shirt.

Today:

What kind of jacket is that, my friend? Taking a wild shot in the dark after just glancing at the picture, realizing how sweet the jacket was, and going right here to ask you .... I would say that's a Barbour?? Or an incredibly good-looking replica. Love the knit tie as well, btw!

Comment

Here's an outfit from this past weekend -- got out of state to see the folks down south.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/9497425026/

Shirt: BG The Authentic Shirt Maker (Never heard of 'em before I got this as a gift from my mom -- I like it...question is, is it too much of a 'loud' or 'Going-Out'-type shirt?)
          Shorts: J. Crew Factory
          Shoes: Vans canvas sneakers (Urban Outfitters)
          Watch: Timex Ameritus Sport (with black canvas strap)

Comment

Originally posted by Beau Hayhoe View Post
            Here's an outfit from this past weekend -- got out of state to see the folks down south.

Shirt: BG The Authentic Shirt Maker (Never heard of 'em before I got this as a gift from my mom -- I like it...question is, is it too much of a 'loud' or 'Going-Out'-type shirt?)
            In regards to the shirt, it's not really my personal style but I think it works in your favor for that outfit. With the "plain" shorts and shoes, the shirt's pattern strikes a nice balance of detail. Good work, sir!

Comment

Which model are those bass loafers?

Comment

What kind of jacket is that, my friend? Taking a wild shot in the dark after just glancing at the picture, realizing how sweet the jacket was, and going right here to ask you .... I would say that's a Barbour?? Or an incredibly good-looking replica. Love the knit tie as well, btw!
                Thanks Beau. You've got a good eye. It is a Barbour.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                  In regards to the shirt, it's not really my personal style but I think it works in your favor for that outfit. With the "plain" shorts and shoes, the shirt's pattern strikes a nice balance of detail. Good work, sir!
                  Thanks, much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                    Thanks Beau. You've got a good eye. It is a Barbour.
                    Nice, nice--I like that jacket a lot.

Also, here's my look from yesterday, photo quality isn't the greatest:
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/6812800...ream/lightbox/

Navy slub polo: J. Crew
                    Belt: J. Crew
                    Pants: Levi's 511 twill
                    Shoes: Steve Madden
                    Glasses: Burberry
                    Watch: Fossil

Comment

I've already posted this outfit before (this time without a tie), but I figured I'd post again but with better quality.

http://i.imgur.com/BcuZQ09.jpg?1

shirt - Express
                      chinos - Mossimo Supply Co
                      belt - not sure
                      watch - Fossil
                      shoes - Merona
                      glasses - Ray-Ban New Wayfarers

Comment

Originally posted by Tan Ngo View Post
                        I've already posted this outfit before (this time without a tie), but I figured I'd post again but with better quality.

http://i.imgur.com/BcuZQ09.jpg?1

shirt - Express
                        chinos - Mossimo Supply Co
                        belt - not sure
                        watch - Fossil
                        shoes - Merona
                        glasses - Ray-Ban New Wayfarers

Nice work Tan! Great colour combinations and the fit is spot on!
                        Check out my men's style and fitness website: www.wellbuiltstyle.com

Stay Fit. Look Sharp.

Comment

I really like that shirt and think it works well with the colour of your shorts.
                          Check out my men's style and fitness website: www.wellbuiltstyle.com

Stay Fit. Look Sharp.

Comment

Cross-posting from the Friday challenge... wore this to work today.

Bonobos jacket, Tommy Hilfiger shirt, Target tie, Target pocket square, JCF pants, Florsheim shoes, Hamilton watch.
                            Ben

Comment

I was going to enter this in the Friday Challenge, but Tan Ngo wore the same outfit and pulled it off better than I did.

BenR stole my next outfit idea, so I'm back to the drawing board.
                              Last edited by bruschetta; August 13, 2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny De La Cruz View Post
                                Nice work Tan! Great colour combinations and the fit is spot on!
                                Thanks! My only complaint is that I have a pretty slim body, though my shoulders are much more broad. Wearing a size small compliments my body more, but my shoulders don't quite fit the shirt. Every time I try to extend my arms to tie my shoe or something, the sleeves cut into my arm very uncomfortably. If I up the size and go medium, then the entire shirt itself just looks baggy :\

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                                I was going to enter this in the Friday Challenge, but Tan Ngo wore the same outfit and pulled it off better than I did.

BenR stole my next outfit idea, so I'm back to the drawing board.
                                You've got the better looking shoes though!

Comment

Working...
                                X