Clear All

Originally posted by renefjr View Post

Shirt: JCrew Slim Oxford
    Pants: H&M Linen
    Shoes: AE Mctavish
    Bow Tie/Socks: Tiebar
    Belt: H&M
    Watch: Louis Vuitton GMT
    Love the look of that watch, didn't know Louis Vuitton made timepieces. Can't go wrong with Tie Bar gear either!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferret View Post
      yoyorobbo, Pitt,

What are you guys using to make the mosaics you're posting? Very clean way to show some detail, and I really like it.
      I use pic stitch, which was mentioned by vicious49 (at least the thread I saw it mentioned in). It's pretty good and really easy to use. Definitely keeps image size in check.
      Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
        Went to dinner with the wifey last night.

Jacket: BR cotton/linen
        Shirt/Pants/Socks/PS: JCF
        Shoes: Cole Haan
        Watch: Timex
        That is nice right there, very nice -- where is the pocket square from? Love the close-up detail of the dots on it. The versatility of the slip-thru Timex is great, too.

And Sigtweed (Sig?), those are two sharp, simple outfit combos there. Really like your watch as well, very clean but with some nice color from the strap. Thanks for the props, btw!

Comment

@Beau--Thanks! The square is from J Crew Factory. I picked it up in store during one of their 50% off sales awhile back. It was sort of an impulse buy, but I wanted something a little different and the price was right.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
            renefjr: I personally can't do the bow-tie thing. I commend those who can. Nice look, bud. Love that GREEN shirt. Why not pair it with some black & white and jump into the weekly challenge:
            Thanks yoyoroboo!

Originally posted by Beau Hayhoe View Post
            Love the look of that watch, didn't know Louis Vuitton made timepieces. Can't go wrong with Tie Bar gear either!
            Got the watch about 6 years ago. It seems that all the major designer houses have timepieces in their collection. My favorite thing about the watch is the crocodile strap.

Comment

I use pic stitch, which was mentioned by vicious49 (at least the thread I saw it mentioned in). It's pretty good and really easy to use. Definitely keeps image size in check.
              Yep, I use the same app PicStitch its great

@yoyorob thanks man! And yeah, those Park Aves are black, my first AEs (Mad I missed out on the walnut ones from the seconds sale haha) I've been working with limited internet so I haven't been checking the threads as much but once I'm all set up this weekend I'm planning on trying t othrift some more so I'll def get in the challenge
              Last edited by Pitt_10; August 2, 2013, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt_10 View Post
                Yep, I use the same app PicStitch its great
                Yep, *Pic Stitch* for me too. It's the first and only one I tried. Simple and effective.

Comment

@Beau--Thanks! The square is from J Crew Factory. I picked it up in store during one of their 50% off sales awhile back. It was sort of an impulse buy, but I wanted something a little different and the price was right.
                  Nice, good find! I'm in the market for a new square myself, so I'll my eyes peeled for there or perhaps Target (Merona), or The Tie Bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Beau Hayhoe View Post
                    Nice, good find! I'm in the market for a new square myself, so I'll my eyes peeled for there or perhaps Target (Merona), or The Tie Bar.
                    I have a couple from the Tie Bar as well. The price is nice on those too, as long as you're ordering ties or tie bars or something else to justify the shipping.

Comment

I have the same one! Excellent choice. Also snagged the blue/white gingham PS at the same time. Both for $25 was a steal..

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                        I have the same one! Excellent choice. Also snagged the blue/white gingham PS at the same time. Both for $25 was a steal..
                        Haha. I grabbed that one at the same time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt_10 View Post
                          From yesterday:

Shoes: AE Park Aves
                          Pants: From JCrew Factory Suit
                          Tie: JCrew
                          Shirt: Banana Republic

And today for work:

Shoes: DSW Mercantis
                          Pants: from Jcrew Thompson suit
                          Shirt: Macys Alfani
                          Tie: Corneliani (Thrifted)

Still in the process of moving from school to the DC area so I only brought minimal clothes for this week
                          Great fits!
                          "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

@Pitt_10: Really like how you used the same pieces to make multiple outfits (correct? Or do my eyes deceive me?)

And here's me from yesterday, folks:
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/9422288745/

'Vintage' fabric shirt: F + O
                            Black chinos: Hawkings McGill
                            Shoes: Calvin Klein (Cut like a chukka boot)
                            Tie: American Apparel
                            Watch: Timex Ameritus with black Chromexcel band

Comment

Been a while for me.

shirt - club monaco
                              jeans - BR Factory
                              shoes - Loake Chester

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                                Been a while for me.

shirt - club monaco
                                jeans - BR Factory
                                shoes - Loake Chester
                                Really like that Omega watch, and I dig the color of the belt -- just picked one up in a similar shade myself

Comment

Working...
                                X