A+ *thumbs up*

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
      Crazy couple of days.

Giampaolo linen shirt, eBay
      Thrifted navy chinos
      Target belt
      Gifted Sperrys
      Is this you Friday Challenge entry? It certainly qualifies!

Comment

No, this is just a warm-up. I see you wanting me to enter with this... so I can lose!

Comment

Originally posted by greg_s View Post
          Look at you.. You smug bast*rd. :P

@SigCord - ¡Que bueno! ¿Hablas Español?
          Claro que si guero...
          "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I'm wearing my BB outfit today.

Comment

JCF shirt and pants, Florsheim shoes, Casio watch.
              Ben

Comment

I decided to wear these JCF pants I recently got for the first time. Hot summer day - went all light.

JCF cotton pants (feel like cotton/linen)
                H&M light pink shirt
                Walnut strands

Comment

Cross-posted from the Friday challenge.

Comment

Bruschetta, you need to gain some serious weight if you want to do the BB properly. Looking good, though.

BenR, nice.

Past couple of days, since I've been out: looking good, guys. BJ, I kind of liked the polo with the suit, but I think the stripe could have been a different color. Of course the solid would be more clean, I've seen some guys use contrast colors in the polo with a suit -- like the Penguin style ones. A horizontal stripe might look good. But just not the white one.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                      I decided to wear these JCF pants I recently got for the first time. Hot summer day - went all light.

JCF cotton pants (feel like cotton/linen)
                      H&M light pink shirt
                      Walnut strands
                      I really like the colour combination here, perfect for the summer!
                      Check out my men's style and fitness website: www.wellbuiltstyle.com

Stay Fit. Look Sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

JCF shirt and pants, Florsheim shoes, Casio watch.
                        I'm really digging this outfit, especially that shirt. Perfect sleeve roll with no undershirt, well done sir!

The belt buckle also adds an interesting "high-low" quality to the entire outfit.
                        Check out my men's style and fitness website: www.wellbuiltstyle.com

Stay Fit. Look Sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
                          Bruschetta, you need to gain some serious weight if you want to do the BB properly. Looking good, though.
                          We wore pink and blue checked shirts and navy odd trousers on the same day. Also, I suspect that we're closer in weight than you think. My weight loss is going well; maybe my gut is no longer as visible.

Comment

BB - I really like that woven belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny De La Cruz View Post
                              I really like the colour combination here, perfect for the summer!
                              I agree.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! When I bought these pants I was a bit unsure when I would wear them or what I'd wear with them. They are definitely lighter than any pants I've ever owned (basically, off-white/super light creme). All of my other pants have been more standard shades of khaki/gray/navy. But, at like $15 on clearance at JCF, I couldn't pass them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X